“R&R”

Country Squire Resort & Spa
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Gananoque
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Been coming here for years now for R&R and they never let me down. The rates are excellent and the staff goes over the moon for you. Rooms are well kept - especially off season and knowing what they do through in the summer months, I bet t hey are feeling the R&R also.Cousins has been tranformed into a very nice looking bar/restraunt , just went in for drinks. Great Breakfast, the lady in the breakfast room (I didn't get her name) was very helpful and you could tell she really enjoyed her job . Thanks again Country Squire =, Your the BEST

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
GroupsalesGananoque, Front Desk Supervisor at Country Squire Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2013

Dear Deb9088,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Country Squire Resort. I was happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. As you are one of our valued customers, we appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continuously meet your expectations and give you the best experience possible.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

There are newer reviews for Country Squire Resort & Spa

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Stayed in Gananoque for a couple days and found the Best Western. Included in our package were two vouchers for $15 in game play at the local casino, a bottle of wine, and hot breakfasts - plus a HUGE room on the ground floor - all for just *price too low to put here*! Ask for the Stay & Play package - well worth it!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GroupsalesGananoque, Front Desk Supervisor at Country Squire Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2013

Dear Adam G6,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Country Squire Resort. I was pleased to read your comments and am very happy you had such a wonderful stay with us. We value your feedback as it allows us to provide the best experience possible for each guest.

We hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed 6 November 2013

hiiii recently we spent our long weekend at gnanoque .wow I really enjoyed there . I stayed at best western . M glad that I choose this motel for my stay as it has many amenities . I would just like to say that hot breakfast served was so good. My room was so so clean . As m not so fond of swimming but I liked hot tub . Nice place to enjoy . If I would come next time I will definitely stay in this hotel .

Room Tip: I would really say that u should chose a room near to breakfast room as it is a long way to go to
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
GroupsalesGananoque, Front Desk Supervisor at Country Squire Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear Vish P,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Country Squire Resort. I was very happy to read your kind comments, and I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us while visiting Gananoque. We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to improve and provide the best experience possible for every guest.

We value you as a customer and hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Large, clean and comfortable rooms, with comfortable beds and pillows. Friendly desk staff on check-in - was given an upgrade in my room. My room even had a screened in porch looking onto the courtyard - nice in the summer, but not in November when I was there.
Good location. Restaurant OK - food good, but it's really a sports bar. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing into the courtyard rather than facing outside.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
GroupsalesGananoque, Front Desk Representative at Country Squire Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear K M W,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Country Squire Resort. I was happy to read your comments about our hotel. As we strive to give each guest the best possible experience, we appreciate your feedback. With your feedback we are able to improve and make necessary changes so that we are able to ensure that each guest is satisfied with their stay.

We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Truly, this is an aging dive that merited "poor" if the staff wasn't so nice. $80 a night is more appropriate a price for this place, but I think it was between 120 and 150 to stay there.
Carpeted, echoing wooden floored hallways that would rival english garden hedge mazes; very confusing finding anything. Room was, however, quite large and clean. No complaints there. Worst part by far was the music at the Restaurant. Great Wings and Nachos, 1st rate for sure. But after it became obvious it was going to be a non-stop country bumpkin-fest, rather than tear my ears out with a fork, I thought it would make more sense to wrap up my meal and finish it in my room. My ears thanked me, if you were concerned.
I may have to return to Gananoque, but it will be to that new Holiday Inn Express next door if I do.

Room Tip: the breakfast that's included is a typical joke. all carbs: waffle iron, cupcakes/muffins, toast...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Country Squire Resort. We have advised your restaurant of your comments and the managers apologize. The policy for dinner guests is a verbal comment that there is a live band playing in the restaurant, so that each guest is aware of a noisy dinner atmosphere. We apologize if you did not receive this warning. Throughout the winter months we will continue to update and upgrade the hotel to help improve each guests satisfaction with our hotel. We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continuously provide the best experience possible for each guest.

We hope that you will visit us again so we can show you our new improvements and that we take your comments and concerns very seriously.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Our stay here was absolutely wonderful. The staff made it all great. There was everything we needed. The staff were very helpful when it came to going shopping for all our needs. The breakfast was great, they took the food guide into great consideration.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Country Squire Resort. We are happy to hear of your experience while staying with us. We strive in providing our guests with the best service and appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continuously provide the best experience possible for each guest.

We hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

We had a relaxing two day stop over while celebrating our 55th Anniversary.
Excellent value for the money. The staff were courteous & friendly & surprised us with a bottle of wine, along with anniversary wishes, which was a thoughtful gesture. Large room with screened in patio & comfortable bed. Food at the Cousins restaurant on site was to die for. We would recommend this place to anyone looking for relaxation & good food.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Bernice B,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Country Squire Resort. I was delighted to read your wonderful comments in regards to your experience while staying in Gananoque. We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to continuously provide the best experience possible for each guest.

We hope to see you in the future!