“One of the better restaurants in Gananoque”

Riva Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Gananoque
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 August 2014

This restaurant is new to the area. Beautiful outdoor patios and comfortable indoor dining. Food very good, Knowledgeable server, efficient service. Very popular and reservations are necessary. Recommend to others.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I have already rated this restaurant previously and given it high praise.
I have been there several times since, the last being yesterday for lunch with friends. I have not changed my opinion. However call me old fashioned if you like but I do not think the serving staff in an establishment like this should wear JEANS. A nice pair of black slacks would be appropriate.

2  Thank sandgm
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Showed without a reservation, yet they seated us within 5 minutes. Atmosphere was excellent, service was great, and the food was fantastic. One of the best dining experiences anywhere...will definitely return, and highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Beautiful Italian Restaurant - we were told it was expensive, but not too, compared to Mtl or Tor - food was delicious (cioppino), chockfull of seafood, others had veal scallopini, seafood pasta, & linguini & Bolognese sauce - excellent. My lemon drop martini wasn't bad either!!

1  Thank janett1234
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

We had heard from a couple different people that the food was outstanding. Our friends were not wrong! Kenny waited on us, he was knowledgable, friendly and funny. He tried to help us decide on our dinners but with every description the choice got more difficult. I had the spinach ravioli, it was to die for! The linguini puttanesca was also outstanding. The restaurant is beautifully decorated, it's clean and simple decor are welcoming and relaxing. We will definitely go back often!