“A lovely stay”

Ranked #10 of 12 Gananoque B&B and Inns
Burlington, Canada
“A lovely stay”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Our room was very clean and comfortable. It wasn't large but it offered everything we needed. The gardens and patio were oasis-like and the location of the inn was superb with easy access to both the waterfront and the activities of downtown. Dinner was a little pricey but with fine dining, which this was, that's what you get. Staff and owner were very friendly and accommodating. A definite must return!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 811LizH
Jacques O, Owner at Trinity House Inn, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay,our dining and amenities including our water gardens.Thank you for taking the time to write a review.We look forward to your return visit.
Jacques O'Shea

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Kingston, Canada
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My two girlfriends and I stayed recently at this lovely B&B. Imagine yourself at a friends home who love to decorate in unusual ways and have momentos of their travels. During your stay you get to view the sculpture, artifacts and curios accumulated over time, displayed in an artful manner. One also gets to enjoy privacy within the cocoon of a well loved home.
Beds are very comfortable ,and the rooms very clean. You can sit on the porch or lounge in the backyard which is fenced for privacy. Food is scrumptious and served in a quiet ambience.
I would recommend this B& B for a pampered getaway in a lovely town.

Room Tip: We had a basement suite since there were 3 of us,and enjoyed the privac; suite well ventilated with...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank jcox_12
Jacques O, Owner at Trinity House Inn, responded to this review, 17 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feed back. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you and your friends enjoyed the Prince Regent Suite. I enjoy eclectic decorating and am pleased that you appreciated it.
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My friend and I decided to take a break and come here for the Thanksgiving long weekend for a girls mini vacation. Jacques greeted us when we arrived and gave us a personal tour. Our room was just what we wanted, small, quaint and very private. We stayed and had Thanksgiving supper that although a bit pricey was the best meal we had all weekend. We are already discussing coming here next year because we had such a fabulous time. I would definitely recommend this B&B.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Sandy G
jj9090, Owner at Trinity House Inn, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Thanks Sandy for taking the time to do a review.I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the peace and quiet.
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 12 August 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Trinity House Inn for two nights and were quite pleased with the accommodation and service we have received. The owner, Jacques, greated us at the door and gave us a personal tour of his B&B. The staff was very helpful and treated us like royalty. We had a three course dinner and breakfast at the Inn and truly enjoyed it's fine dining. Great way to spend a romantic getaway.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sylvie F
jj9090, Owner at Trinity House Inn, responded to this review, 14 August 2013
I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and our dining.Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
Etobicoke
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I would like to see this place do well, but for the price and the quality I would have a difficult time recommending this to a friend. Well located, friendly management, quaint as B&B's are. The food was under par. A long drive away from the city demands better quality. Pull up your socks guys.

Room Tip: Lot's of rooms, book early. Eat out.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
jj9090, Owner at Trinity House Inn, responded to this review, 14 August 2013
I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay.I tried to determine which room you stayed in on August 11th but have no record of anyone from Toronto staying in the inn on that date.I need specifics to be able to take corrective action.Thank you.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 8 August 2013

My daughter and I had a lovely stay at the Trinity House Inn. The room was charming and immaculate; the staff very welcoming and helpful. We loved the little garden, complete with two friendly dogs, quiet shady nooks, and a pond - a real retreat. We'd definitely stay there again and recommend it to others.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
jj9090, Owner at Trinity House Inn, responded to this review, 9 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review.I am pleased that you enjoyed all aspects of the property.My staff work hard to maintain the property and maintain a high level of service.
Ajax, Ontario
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Excellent B+B, very friendly and courtesy owner Jacque. We were upgraded to a very comfortable, clean and nicely decorated room with antiques. Gananoque is a very beautiful and quaint town with much to see and do. Trinity House as their own restaurant and we were treated with amazing service and quality. They have a great location walking distance to most amenities and theatre. Will definitely visit again...highly recommended!!!!

Room Tip: A memorable visit, will definitely come again
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
jj9090, Owner at Trinity House Inn, responded to this review, 17 July 2013
Thank you Ron for your kind review and taking the time to do it.I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay.Regards