“Great chinese food.”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Kelowna
“Great chinese food.”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Busy restaurant and smorg. was the main draw. We ordered off the menu and had good tasty and a healthy portion. Skip the Wonton soup but the rest ws very good.

Visited October 2013

Ontario
“Great variety”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Way more than I normally eat, as I rarely go to buffets, but this one was a hit. My teenage son loved it...everything from lobster, salmon, roast beef, etc. Great variety for an expected price. Around $22 per person.

1 Thank Wewillgofar
Kitchener, Canada
“pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

very good selection for a small town buffet was a bit worried that the selection of food would be limited but was happy with the fresh food offered, very clean and the service was great.

1 Thank 367deb1950
“Don't do it!”
Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

We were greeted by a hostess with hand signals because she was on the phone, and directed to our table with hand signals while she stayed on the phone. Food looked really old and picked over; we were hungry but quicky left after we saw what was being served on the buffet stations. Don't do it! For the steep price they charge for dinner, you will be disappointed. Save your money for another Chinese restaurant elsewhere, and go to Cousins - the restaurant across the street instead!

• Visited August 2013
Watertown, New York
“Only buffet near casino”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Only reason we ate at the Dragon was because it was the only Chinese buffet around and we were hungry. When I first walked around to see what was offered, as I usually do with a new place, I thought. It's small but could work. But I was disappointed for the amount charged. For one, there were not enough items, the tiny sushi bar, Too many fried items and not enough chicken items. I left only half full. We won't be back.