“Top class place”

Lobster Trap Restaurant
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This place is good. Lobsters, crab legs, shrimps etc etc and loads of them. Be hungry if you are going to go. Good staff, our waitress was first class and good to chat to. The only minor disappointment was that there didn't appear to be any local fresh fish on the menu. There was plenty of other choice so no complaints.

Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I came a couple of week ago to the Trap...all I can say that it was an amazing dining experience. The owners and staff are warm and welcoming, the service was prompt and the server paid attention to detail (I.e when my drink needed a refill). That was just amazing for me!

Now, let's talk about the food! The fish and chips were amazing. It was seasoned well and it was all you can eat. My husband ate the surf and turf with lobster. He was licking his fingers and enjoyed every single bite!

This is a must in Gan! I recommend that everyone should give it a try!

I'll be back again when the weather warms up! :)

THANK YOU Lobster Trap!

Reviewed 21 February 2014

A true seafood experience, that is presented realistically. Some seafood restaurants are overdone in their displays, but not this one.
Service was quick, on the initial service, but slow on the refill if the fish.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Best place to eat in gananoque great staff great atmosphere I will be back to eat agian and so should you

Reviewed 20 February 2014

I have just moved here from Quebec and wanted to go out for supper and tried the lobster trap! It was very good ! The food was good well priced and the staff people was very nice ! i dint think it could be any better :) Its a good place to go alone or with family !!

1  Thank skinrey