“Toscana Snitzel!”

Maple Leaf Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 51 Restaurants in Gananoque
Price range: US$9 - US$18
Cuisines: European, Czech, Canadian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: ****Open for Season April 29, 2016 **** Our food philosophy is very simple. There is nothing better for you then a freshly cooked meal from scratch.Our menu is greatly influenced by our Czech origins and culture. We are also is inspired by local food and produce, as well as slow flavourful cooking and healthy eating. Business Hours (April 29th - Dec 24th) Monday - Closed. Tuesday - 4:00Pm - 9:30pm Wed to Sun - 11:00am - 9:30pm
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I've been enjoying snitzel for almost 50 years since I was an Air Force brat living in Germany.And now I have a new favorite-the Toscana which is topped with proscuitto and mozzarello! We were at the Maple Leaf Saturday of the holiday weekend. They always greet us like old friends and treat us like family. The food is fresh and delicious and plentiful. We try to visit Gananoque several times each year and this restaurant is a must for us.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Moved back to Canada from Europe in 2008, this restaurant brings back the same great amosphere we enjoyed in Europe. The curry Schnitzel was fabulous, my wife's favourite is the Borsch. Staff very friendly and like to srike up a great conversation. We will recommend the Maple Leaf Restaurant to all our friends

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We had a dinner there with my husband while visiting Thousand Islands. Great food, decent prices, caring owners, everything was fresh and tasty. They offer Czech beer which is the best in the world. You can feel it is a family restaurant, it is like being served with love from your own family. Stop by when you have a chance!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

The Maple Leaf has added a Schnitzel with a Currie Sauce. It is simply heavenly. A must try. One of our favourite restaurants in Eastern Ontario.

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I ate here during our two week B & B trip when we spent 3 nights at Beaver Hall also in Gananoque.
The food was excellent, portions good sized and pretty inexpensive. The desserts were really good too. It's located on the main strip of stores and restaurants in town.
Please read my reviews of Beaver Hall(a great restored old home) and surely don't miss Boldt Castle(also reviewed by me).

1  Thank Ira S