“A place that doesn't care about it's customers...”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #24 of 49 Restaurants in Gananoque
Cuisines: Fast food, Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“A place that doesn't care about it's customers...”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I use to go to this Subway all of the time, however since the 'newer' Owners have been running it, all they seem to care about is themselves.

The customer service is horrible. I feel bad for the young people working there as the owners probably treat their dog better. It just seems like they have no drive.

They never offer any of the promotions seen on TV and the servings are the bare minimum of what they can put on.

Try treating your customers the way that they should be treated. The owners from a few years ago did so much for the community and customers that I enjoyed taking my business there. Now I tell everyone that it is the last spot I will eat in Gananoque... And that is saying a lot!

• Visited September 2013

• Turkish first
France
“Fast and friendly”
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

We just stopped here on our way to the marina. The crew was pleasant and the food fresh and good.
This place has a small parking lot for its customers but gananoque is a small town where you can park easily.

The restrooms are decent but were not exactly clean we went there.

Visited August 2013
St.Marys, Ontario, Canada
“Sub picnic”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We took out a couple of sub sandwiches and went down to the waters edge near the park and marina. It was really enjoyable to sit at the picnic tables and eat. Enjoying all the sites and sounds and view of the harbour area and some of the 1000 islands.

Visited July 2013
Saint Johnsbury, Vermont
“Typical Subway Deal”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

The Subway company has a winning formula that can't be beaten. The fillings are always fresh and loaded into the bread just the way you like it. A foot-long, LOADED special is around $5, and a half is very filling. I wish that the company would make bread that is more dense, but that is just a personal thing. I appreciate getting the points for a free sandwich after several purchases, but I am not sure if this location gives points. Still, for fast-food, they have lots of options. This shop is kept clean, and the deli-clerks are polite and skilled at making the combo you want

Visited June 2013
Brockville, Canada
“Great Subs”
Reviewed 2 May 2013

I've had subs at this place several times. Our family are fans of subway and this one does not dissappoint at all. We enjoy ordering subs and then taking them down by the water to eat them.

Visited May 2013