“A WONDERFULLY SPECIAL INTIMATE BIRTHDAY DINNER”
Review of Trinity House Inn

Trinity House Inn
Ranked #31 of 49 Restaurants in Gananoque
Price range: US$13 - US$25
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Trinity House Inn offers an inviting atmosphere based on comfortable elegance.Celebrated cuisine and a wine list that includes a comprehensive selection of Estate and VQA wines can be enjoyed by the fireplace or on the pergola sun terrace overlooking waterfall gardens.
Eastern Ontario
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A WONDERFULLY SPECIAL INTIMATE BIRTHDAY DINNER”
Reviewed 18 October 2010

Jacques and his staff are all about charm and service.
Our table location was ideal, service impecable, FOOD fit for the Gods & dessert
that melted in our mouths.
The atmosphere of the "House" and the graciousness of the Host - "Jacques"
unsurpassable !

1 Thank irishsumo

Gananoque, Canada
“wonderful”
Reviewed 8 October 2010

We have visited this restaurant over the years and have always had a very enjoyable time.
The staff is welcoming and friendly, the food delicious and I especially like the setting and the dining area. It is my favorite dining establishment in our local area! We will be eating there again and have and will take our family and friends there.

1 Thank lofford
Watertown, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh local ingredients cooked with a Italian/French flair makes fine fare.”
Reviewed 3 October 2010

Two bowls of an excellent potato based soup with scallops slices, plus appetizers (Sauteed shrimp flambed with Pernod sauce; carpaccio) made for a delightful light dinner for two. House white wine (French tablewine) was just right. Couldn't resist deserts, and was not disappointed.

1 Thank bpcoe
Ottawa, ON
“Wow”
Reviewed 18 November 2008

My husband and I were in Gananoque in Nov08 for our anniversary. We stayed for the weekend at a motel (cleverly disquised as a motel!). We drove up and down the streets of the town for quite some time looking for a nice 'anniversary dinner' suitable place to eat, but had much trouble finding anything we were interested in.
We ended up on a side street just to turn around when we spotted the Trinity Inn. It was a bit late, so we walked up to the house and looked at the menu. It looked very nice, and we were quite hungry, so we headed in. Upon entering, I was pleasantly surprised to be looking right in to the kitchen as the chef was preparing meals. That was quite impressive. We were welcomed right away by what I assume to be the couple that own and operate the Inn. I didn't ask though, so I can not be sure.
I asked if the chef would be able to customize a meal for me, as the menu items were all based around meat, so I was just going to order the pasta and have them keep the meat out. She said he most likely could, but when I told her why, she went and got me the vegetarian menu. All the menu items looked amazing. I ordered a pasta dish, and my husband ordered the tenderloin. We ordered a bottle of white wine which we were told they get privately from the winery. It was so amazing we were disappointed to learn we could not purchase it at the LCBO.
Everything about this meal was perfect. The food. The ambiance. The service. The people. I am so happy we stumbled upon The Trinity Inn. It made our weekend. Our hotel that we stayed at for the weekend was awful. The restaurant we ate at on our first night was horrendous. This experience made our weekend. I would recommend it in a heartbeat.

3 Thank Laurie711