“Wedding brunch”

Grape and Olive Wine and Martini Bistro
Ranked #8 of 151 Restaurants in Orillia
Price range: US$15 - US$22
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orillia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wedding brunch”
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

Was there with my family for brunch today and had a great time. The staff took great care of us from the wedding last night, the hotel stay and the brunch today...great attentive staff and great food.

• Visited August 2013
CraigMusil, General Manager at Grape and Olive Wine and Martini Bistro, responded to this review, 19 September 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed the experience with us!
Please come visit us for brunch again some time soon.

Essex, Canada
“Another excellent restaurant from BW”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

We stopped here on our way home from Montreal in which we were very disappointed food wise. My wife had the chicken breast with blue cheese and I had the rack of lamb. Both dishes absolutely excellent. Portions were perfect and wonderfully spiced and plated. I have to say, we do a fair bit of traveling, and so far we have never been disappointed at any Best Western restaurant.

Visited August 2013
Thank you for stopping by the Grape & Olive Wine and Martini Bistro. I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience with us and by the pictures I can see what you mean they look delicious. Thank you so much for sharing with us and Trip Advisor we really appreciate it.
Oshawa
“Service good, food not so much”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Had seen some good reviews for the Grape and Olive, so went for dinner when we were in Orillia. The room is very nice and the service was terrific!
However, the food was something else. We both had their special, which was a 3 course steak dinner. I think I can wrap up the dinner in one sentence. The last time I encountered anything that resembled what they served as steak was about 25 years ago at a Ponderosa steak house! Remember those? (And as I recall, it was better!)

Visited July 2013
1 Thank firstovr
CraigMusil, General Manager at Grape and Olive Wine and Martini Bistro, responded to this review, 8 August 2013
Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We appreciate it when our customers make us aware of their perception of the manner in which the meal was presented. Providing our guests with high quality, delicious food is one of our highest priorites. I am very sorry that your meal did not live up to the level of quality that our guests have come to expect from our restaurant. I'm glad however, that you found the servers and the room to be nice. Thank you again for your feedback.
Orillia, Ontario, Canada
“Pleasant surprise”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Went for dinner with a party of four. Good presentation, flavour and service. One of the better restaurants in the area!

• Visited July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review on our restaurant. We appreciate the time it takes to write a review. i'm glad you were pleasantly suprised. Please come visit us again.
Orillia, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Good Food”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

This was a wonderful restaurant, the buffet was incredible lots of choices and such great quality! Thank you!!!

Visited May 2013
Thank you for letting us know about your experience. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Please come see us again!