“Wonderful meal and excellent service.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Grape and Olive Wine and Martini Bistro
Ranked #8 of 152 Restaurants in Orillia
Price range: US$15 - US$22
Cuisines: Canadian, European
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orillia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful meal and excellent service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

A saturday night with great company and a great meal that left us stuffed. Our steaks were awesome as was the pizza and fettucine. We also tried the corn chowder and samosa apps. Cheesecake and banana rum creme brule were also awesome. The staff were welcoming, attentive and truly made for a great time. Background live musician was perfect as well. I will recommend for sure. Thanks again for a lovely evening.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CraigMusil, General Manager at Grape and Olive Wine and Martini Bistro, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Thank you for your kind comments. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your experience with us. Please come visit us again!

Hamilton, Canada
“Wrong Pizza with 1 piece missing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

I ordered an all meat pizza. When I went to pick it up after 20 mins. they stated it wasn't ready yet and would only be another couple mins. 10 mins. later the girl handed me my pizza and told me there was a piece missing because they dropped it. Being pressed for time I said just give it to me and paid for it. After returning to my room I found out my pizza was vegetarian. I returned it and they offered me another pizza but I was on my way to a show. After some hesitation they finally gave me my money back. They not only forgot my order they tried to give me someone elses pizza with a piece missing. They will never see me again.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Sooch19
CraigMusil, General Manager at Grape and Olive Wine and Martini Bistro, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit and order. Management and Staff apologize that your order was not satisfactory on the first try. A replacement was offered when you indicated the pizza was not made to your satisfaction, and a refund was issued as a final resolution. We are sorry that you were still not satisfied with your experience. We hope to welcome you back again in the future.
Aurora, Canada
“Breathtaking!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

What a fabulous dinner we had here tonight. The GEO salad was so refreshing and the free range stuff chicken was unlike anything we ever tasted before. The food here tastes so different and it's so delicious. You can;t go wrong. And the price was reasonable. Thanks to Norma Jean too for taking such great care of us and for recommending the blueberry muffin martini!.

Peter from Aurora

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your wonderful feedback on your recient experience with us at the Grape & Olive. We apprciate your wonderful words, and we will pass on the mention to Norma Jean. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Orillia, Canada
“Quality and Friendly Service Unsurpassed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

My husband and I enjoyed an Alumni Event at the Grape and Olive this evening. The food was its usual excellent quality, and the friendliness of the staff and the attentive service were overwhelming. We were made to feel so appreciated and welcomed! Steve, the Manager, went out of his way to ensure that our dining experience was memorable and all that we hoped it would to be! We can heartily recommend the Grape and Olive to anyone living, or traveling through this area. You will not be disappointed! Thank you so much to the Chef, Steve, and the rest of the dining room staff for a lovely evening and exceptional taste delights. Well done!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your wonderful feedback with regards to your experience. We are so happy that you could join us for our Alumni Event, and appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback on this event and your past experiences with us. We thank you for your continued patronage and support. We will pass along your feedback to the team members mentioned. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Wedding Reception!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

Group of us were there two mornings for breakfast. Service and food was very good. Sunday Brunch was very good, but cost was a bit pricey. It would have been nice to get toast without having to order it. Overall good food experience.

Visited September 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with others. We are so glad that you had an enjoyable experience and we hope to see you back again soon!