“Fine Dining”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, Canadian, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Ordered one of the daily specials- steak dinner with beef vegetable soup. The soup was piping hot and richly flavourful. The steak was tender and delicious, slightly less rare than I ordered, but juicy nevertheless. It didn't need any of the sauce to bring out its flavour. The veggies, a variety including whole baby carrots, broccoli, and red and yellow beets, were done perfectly- al dante. Excellent well attentive service (by Kaitlin). Well worth it for your special occasion.

2  Thank Craig W
CraigMusil, General Manager at Grape and Olive Wine and Martini Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your culinary experience. We appreciate your kind comments and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

My salmon was hot (and more than I could eat). Vegetables were fresh, service was good. Wine selection decent - and served in very nice glasses, which does seem to make a difference... Overall, would recommend.

CraigMusil, General Manager at Grape and Olive Wine and Martini Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate your kind comments. Please come visit us again when in the Orillia area.

Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

A saturday night with great company and a great meal that left us stuffed. Our steaks were awesome as was the pizza and fettucine. We also tried the corn chowder and samosa apps. Cheesecake and banana rum creme brule were also awesome. The staff were welcoming, attentive and truly made for a great time. Background live musician was perfect as well. I will recommend for sure. Thanks again for a lovely evening.

Thank you for your kind comments. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your experience with us. Please come visit us again!

Reviewed 2 November 2013

I ordered an all meat pizza. When I went to pick it up after 20 mins. they stated it wasn't ready yet and would only be another couple mins. 10 mins. later the girl handed me my pizza and told me there was a piece missing because they dropped it. Being pressed for time I said just give it to me and paid for it. After returning to my room I found out my pizza was vegetarian. I returned it and they offered me another pizza but I was on my way to a show. After some hesitation they finally gave me my money back. They not only forgot my order they tried to give me someone elses pizza with a piece missing. They will never see me again.

3  Thank Sooch19
CraigMusil, General Manager at Grape and Olive Wine and Martini Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit and order. Management and Staff apologize that your order was not satisfactory on the first try. A replacement was offered when you indicated the pizza was not made to your satisfaction, and a refund was issued as a final resolution. We are sorry that you were still not satisfied with your experience. We hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

What a fabulous dinner we had here tonight. The GEO salad was so refreshing and the free range stuff chicken was unlike anything we ever tasted before. The food here tastes so different and it's so delicious. You can;t go wrong. And the price was reasonable. Thanks to Norma Jean too for taking such great care of us and for recommending the blueberry muffin martini!.

Peter from Aurora

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on your recient experience with us at the Grape & Olive. We apprciate your wonderful words, and we will pass on the mention to Norma Jean. We look forward to welcoming you back.