“Not going back”
Review of Hollywood Flicks

Hollywood Flicks
Ranked #5 of 6 Dessert in Orillia
Reviewed 5 September 2013

This place is far below what I consider average standards. Although the soft serve is ridiculously cheap, you get what you pay for. As far as I saw, it was just syrup added to an ice cream base. Not appetizing at all.

3  Thank Katelin B
Darlene B, Owner at Hollywood Flicks, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2016

Sorry for your bad experience at our store.. The syrup is a natural extract that is placed in the ice cream and punched out into the cone. I keep my store very clean and had exceptional great comments on the cleanliness of it. My Employee's are required to was their hands everytime making a cone, and I would like you to mention 1 store that does this because I do not see 1 that does this. Gloves with the Health Inspector had told me you have to wash hands before putting on a set of gloves still. I see you did not try our ice cream, sorry to hear because people rave about it here. Hey I know my product and my cleanliness and clean our machines every other day so your comment just does not justify... Sorry!!!

Reviewed 23 June 2013

This little business on Atherly road and Gill Street in Orillia is probabley the most friendly, and best customer service oriented company (next to Disney). That i have ever been too. Prices are very reasonable, they have cones for kids (my son is almost 3) and kids for adults but their small is all I can eat. 6.50 for 2 small cones and a childs cone is AWESOME)

2  Thank Canadianhoneymoon09
Darlene B, Owner at Hollywood Flicks, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2016

Thanks you very much for the great review cheers!!! xx

Reviewed 11 July 2012

Best kept secream for soft ice cream sundaes - lots of flavous, but close on the early side.

1  Thank jvisch

Thank you for the great review sorry we close to early during the summer it's 10pm due to the fact it takes us a hour to sanitize and wash everything.. We do have a added bonus of a chip truck this year which will feature Funnel Cakes. Hope to see you soon cheers!!! xx

Reviewed 28 June 2012 via mobile

This little family operated movie store is a great place for soft serve ice cream. It is not the nasty waxy type of soft serve either. Very creamy and you can almost have any flavor imagenable!!! Coconut to peanut butter, tutti fruity to butter pecan they have it all. Cup, waffle cone or just a regular old chocolate vanillia twist. Fairly reasonable prices as well. And while your there why not rent a flick.
ENJOY, from a regular.

3  Thank sonyab945

Thank you very much for your GREAT review!! We try our best to be affordable.. We have a added bonus this year with a chip truck also serving Funnel Cakes. Cheers and see you soon xx