“We didn't actually eat there”

Mariposa Market Stores
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Orillia
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 25 September 2013

But they have soooooooooooooooooooo much yummy food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We weren't really hungry, but bought lots of stuff to bring home!!!!!!!!!!!! the corn bread is sooooooooooo good! and the cheesey tea biscuits, mmmmmmmmmm and the garlic, sweet pepper jelly is really good toooooo. Could have spend lots more money and lots more time in there! from wraps to supersized dealicious looking donuts, to bread, to jams and jellies. EVERYTHING just looked soooooooooo good!!!!!!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I frequently come to Mariposa to pick up our lunches at work (once a week). The wraps, sammies and soups are delicious. I can only say their baked good are to die for!!! I would recommend this place to anyone. And downstairs is Apple Annies - where fresh fudge is made. I try to stay away from there because it too is so delicious! Keep up the great work! See you next week.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

I have made it a tradition to go to Mariposa Market every Monday for a weekly treat. I usually get a beavertail and tea but occasionally will get some other treat. Staff are very friendly and service is excellent. Its hard to believe that they have been in business for 26 years. Keep up the good work. :)

1  Thank brianauditor
Reviewed 10 September 2013

I absolutely LOVE visiting Mariposa Market every time I visit my sister in Orillia! Not only do they have a yummy lunch counter, there is an awesome bakery with the best cakes, cookies and more, a store with great kitchenware and gifts, a scent shop (that I can't breathe in and have to avoid) and in the basement is Apple Annie's with fudge galore, candy, and everything to do with cooking.
The staff is so friendly and welcoming. I love following them on Facebook too.
If you are going to Orillia, don't miss this awesome block of stores.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

I've lived in Orillia my whole life and would recommend Mariposa to anyone that is to visit or stay in Orillia. Friendly courteous staff. Fresh foods & such a wide variety of choices! They always have neat items for every occasion. We buy all our special cakes from Mariposa because they are guaranteed to do a fabulous job everytime. Check them out you wont be disappointed.