“Great food, great people.”
Review of Bear's Eatery

Bear's Eatery
Ranked #11 of 48 Restaurants in Kimberley
Price range: US$8 - US$24
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Chef Bear & JJ are a dynamic husband & wife team, that moved from high paced corporate Calgary to Kimberley, BC in 2010. Bear's Eatery was born with a cozy atmosphere of music paraphernalia on the walls, great food and great service. Most of our menu is made from scratch. Chef Bear works very hard at providing you with quality home cooked meals, he's proud of the product he puts out. JJ is an amazing host that makes you feel welcomed and relaxed. Dining at Bear's Eatery is an experience you don't want to miss!
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Cosy spot for relaxed food with the locals! Staff are wonderful, we will be back soon! Their little bear mascot is the cutest thing ever!

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Went out for a gals chat night and the atmosphere was great for this. The waitress was a sweetheart but the food was not good. My fries were burned and should never have been served. The other gals said their food was "okay".

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Bears is a really cute place to visit. The owners Jo jo and bear and extremely inviting but sometimes can get a little hectic. I enjoyed my food when it finally came. If you ever go you have to try there smoothies. YUMMMMM!!!!!! sometimes it can be slow even if no one is there, but I guess that's what you have to live with if you want good food. The view is not that good and I personally don't fancy the decor. I dont even know what it means. I would recommend Bears for a person who has lots of time on there hands!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

My Wife grew up and went to highschool in Kimberly and remember it as Mary's. We've been back since many times but thiss is the first time at Bears. Kids loved it here. Lots of stuffies, some toys, and colouring books to keep them busy. I enjoyed walking around looking at the record covers on the wall. Apparently they switch them out quite a bit so always different. Had the mac and cheese, and burgers for the other adults. Kids had mac and cheese and the fish and chips. Great portion size and the food was great! Place was clean and service was excellent! Well except for missing a burger order but it was only Kathy anyways so it wasn't a big deal. ;). Will be coming back again real soon to try The "Elvis" dessert!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We dine here whenever we're in Kimberley. However, the last time we had to wait forever... and the food wasn't outstanding. Mind you, it was during 'Beerfest' lol