“Great food, service was a little slow”
Review of Spice Hut - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spice Hut
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Decided to check out Spice Hut on a weekend break from Three Bars Ranch. I had the garlic Naan bread, beef samosas and the Chicken Tikka Masala with rice. The Tikka Masala was spicy, but not overly so, the waitress was great in helping me decide how spicy I wanted it. The beef samosas were a little greasy, but still flavourful, and I ended up with one veggie samosa and one beef??? Guess they got mixed up in the deep fryer! The garlic Naan was excellent. The service was a little slow, but there seemed to be a staffing issue as well (I overheard a conversation about someone leaving early and only one waitress working). There was a belly dancer as well, which while interesting, was slightly awkward, I didn't know if I should watch her (creepy), tip her (weird) or just ignore her (rude). That was probably the only thing I didn't really like about this restaurant. Overall, a nice place to eat, huge portions ( I ordered WAY too much food for one person!), and reasonably priced.