“Best pub food EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Marysville Pub and Liquor Store
Ranked #26 of 52 Restaurants in Kimberley
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 26 October 2012

Bootleg burger is Awesome!! Sea side is to DIE 4!!!! This place has amazing food and I eat there a lot......a short walk from the marysville falls.....ice cold beer ai'nt bad either!!

2  Thank clay p

Reviewed 27 January 2012

The setting might be able to use a facelift but the food is VERY good and the service is good.

1  Thank Albertameev
Reviewed 2 August 2010

I’ve dined here twice, a few months apart in 2010 while staying in nearby Cranbrook. The decor is typical 1980s bar & grill. The pub is known for reliable pub style food, I’ve enjoyed their Bison Burger and their Blackend Chicken Sandwich. Both are very good. Locals raved about the Marysville Pub’s French Fries and seeing as I peddled my bicycle the 23 kilometres from Cranbrook I reckoned I could splurge and try their fries. Well worth the ride!

2  Thank Maestro