The Kingsbrae Arms is as close as you will come to an English country house weekend in Atlantic Canada. If you've watched a Miss Marple movie or read some P. G. Wodehouse then you'll recognize the elements: a beautiful property with lots of character, an elaborate garden on the grounds, diverse guests dining together every night, and professional staff who will cater to any request.
Dinner is an experience of its own. Put yourself in the capable hands of the Chef and enjoy several courses of locally-sourced food -- some of it grown on the premises -- served over two or three hours. If you order a bottle of wine (from the terrific wine list) you can be sure that it will be expertly served so that it lasts the length of the meal.
The rooms are unique, and pleasantly free of the trappings of a more commercial hotel -- not even a rate card on the back of the door. It really is like staying in a large house with discreet and capable staff. They'll clean your room while you're at breakfast, and turn down your bed while you're at dinner.
This was our second stay to celebrate our anniversary, and we certainly intend to make a tradition of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsbrae Arms in St. Andrews, New Brunswick, a resort town kissed by the Bay of Fundy in the North Atlantic. Explore a maritime culture. Indulge in the local food scene. Learn the language. Canada! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kingsbrae Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsbrae Arms Relais And Chateaux
- Kingsbrae Arms Relais & Chateaux Hotel Saint Andrews
- Kingsbrae Arms Saint Andrews, Canada - New Brunswick