“Great location and Accomodating”

and 1 more site!
Europa Inn & Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 13 Saint Andrews B&B and Inns
Edmonton
“Great location and Accomodating”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We stayed here one night while we were in town for a wedding. Good location. Clean rooms. What I really appreciated was that they accommodated an early check-in for us as we needed to get ready for the wedding during their busiest weekend. I would stay here again.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Dieppe, Canada
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I started my vacations a couple of weeks ago and I decided since I was three weeks off, I was gonna do my Open Water Dive course. I searched the internet and St-Andrews was a place who was offering the course in my vacations. I needed a place to stay for two week-ends. I called the day before I was arriving in the city and I had no trouble to find a room in my budget at the Europa Inn. The owner was the one who did my check in, took my luggage to my room, cooked my breakfast (hot breakfast was included in the rate for the room), served me my breakfast and did my check out, the four nights I was staying there. The owner also accepted that I brought my dog for the second week-end, I really appreciated that.
The room was spotless. The A/C was working perfectly. You can see that the room got upgraded not a long time ago.
The breakfast was awesome! Eggs Benedict, French toast, Traditionnal breakfast, a taste for everyone.
I recommend this hotel for everyone :) I had a great stay. You can see that the owner works hard for his buisness.
Sandrine

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Sandrine M
Ronkonkoma, NY
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Run by a German couple. A chef and his artiste. It's an old building, originally a church, then used for various functions until Marcus Ritter came 15 years ago and slowly turned it into a first-class retreat with a great kitchen.
It's half a block off of the main waterfront street, so it doesn't have a perfect water view, but makes up for it with a stylish and elegant decor. Fine artworks by Monica Ritter are displayed through out, and fine taste is shown in every little detail.
We felt good here, sitting out on our private balcony in the evening breeze.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lennyator
Greenville, Alabama
Reviewed 1 August 2014

My wife and I just stayed at the Europa (unfortunately only one night) and were very pleased with all aspects of the stay. The rooms are very clean and well appointed and the private balcony is a very nice plus. The staff were welcoming and efficient and the entire stay was great, particularly when we had the superb cooked to order breakfast that morning. All and all an excellent experience and the price was surprisingly reasonable. Highly recommended. By the way St Andrews itself is charming and full of beauty

Room Tip: get the rooms with the balcony
Cold Lake, Alberta
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We spent one day and night in Saint Andrews at the end of a Bed and Breakfast tour. We have been to the area and love it. The Europa Inn is a modern B & B with a European feel. Bright, clean and refreshing with pleasant, friendly, helpful staff. After having a chat with the on-site chef we decided to have a food experience rather than a meal. Shear delight!!! Every mouthful was an experience!! I have never experienced such accommodating staff!! The meal ended with a very long walk. Breakfast was your choice from the breakfast menu. Love Saint Andrews and will surely stay at Europa Inn again!!!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 July 2014

A very pleasant hotel in a lovely little town. Our room was very clean and
well decorated.Breakfast super the restaurant was recommended by all the locals. Staff very friendly and helpful. Would stay again

Saint John NB
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Since our last visit, renovations have taken place and the delightful ambiance retained in a bright, new and clean setting. This is a lovely Inn and good value for the money. The one thing that remains unchanged is the excellence of host and chef Markus Ritter's sophisticated and delicious dinner offerings - in a word - sublime. Markus is a very talented chef presiding over an eclectic and very appealing menu. We loved our stay and will be back.

• Stayed July 2014