See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Last minute booking, surrounding places were 250+or full. Older motel but cleanish. Ya the balcony is funky, the doorknobs were loose, a/c dripped BUT It WAS 100$!!!. Clean floors , bathroom pretty good, bed pretty firm. Did I mention it was 100$?

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 8 January 2018

Imagine it`s minus 20. Two windows (double pane) in the room were stuck open, frozen by ice. When we arrived, after waiting 10 minutes in the lobby, the room was overheated, except in the bathroom where the temperature was barely above freezing. No plug for the bath. No control over heat. Old and decrepit stuff. Early morning, surprise: no heat at all, anywhere, and it was getting colder by the minute. So my wife and my daughter all cuddled up to the kitchen stove where the oven was producing a bit of heat. We tried to call the manager a hundred times. No answer. At least, we had internet. It looks like the owners are quite poor, and evidently, the place is run down and will probably soon close due to problems of no maintenance. There were also problems with plumbing, as mentioned by someone in this thread. If you use hot water, then switch to cold, it`ll hot for a long time... Here is an eloquent example of the qualifier "NEGLECT".

Room tip: Don`t go there. Si vous ne voulez pas geler, évitez à tout prix.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2017

We stayed here as a stop over on our way to the maritimes. We payed $125CAD for a room for 5 people. If you have more than 2 kids, you know how expensive rooms can be for a family of 5 or more. After reading the reviews I knew what to expect. I agree with other reviews, It does need to be refreshed. That said, the hotel room we had was huge, with 3 doubles and a kitchenette. The beds were comfortable. No problem with WIFI. It was clean and everything worked. Staff was friendly. I would recommend this hotel and would not hesitate to stay again.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel on Saturday May 20 2017. Great place for the price. Clean big rooms with kitchette bathroom with tub/shower combo .. with a/c if wanted ... centrally located. Great place to stay!! Only one issue pipes made a weird noise when you flush ...

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

For $83.93 CAD this is what we got:

Bad parking arrangement with next to no room, a running toilet (with a hair on it), a seriously noisy a/c in the kitchenette (had to be turned off before bed), cracked floor tiles throughout (they moved when walked on), a severely outdated bathroom with shampooing soap, no outlets in the bedroom and a very small double bed (we reserved for a "huge" double bed) that was so noisy and hard. I've had better sleep in my car during road trips. The wifi was terrible; I could connect to the router but not the Internet or any apps using it. The fridge was not cold enough and there was no door on the mini freezer so I couldn't throw my ice packs in.

The lady at the front desk was nice and very polite. And it was a place to sleep. There was the kitchenette with a few small appliances as well as a stove; a living room area with loves seat and a chair; and another chair in the bedroom. Next time I'll upgrade to something a bit more expensive and feel more secure.

Date of stay: September 2016