Location: this motel is just off the main Fraser Street, convenient but also a large number of cars passing by all the time. The excellent Restaurant Saint-Patrice is just 300 metres away. The harbour is 5 km away.
Room: ours (115) facing the street was small, dated, somewhat rundown and with a musky smell. On the plus side, the bed was fairly comfortable, if on the small side. The wifi signal was very weak, and an Ipad didn't pick up any signal at all, while an IPhone just managed 1 bar. The upstairs neighbours were walking around with either lead boots or sound insulation was not great.
Value for money: at 140 CAD and billed as 3 stars, more was really expected. The complimentary continental breakfast had little selection and of poor quality ("orange juice" was undrinkable).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Riviere-du-Loup is situated on the banks of the St.Lawrence river, in an outstanding location that provides a calm and peaceful setting for visitors. In the late afternoon sun, the view of the river is magnificent.If you are travelling with your family and would like the convenience of a small house, you may prefer one of our eight charming, fully equipped cabins that provide both comfort and privacy. Our heated outdoor pool is also available for your enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn - Riviere-du-Loup reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Riviere Du Loup Hotel Riviere Du Loup
- Riviere Du Loup Days Inn
- Days Inn - Riviere-Du-Loup Riviere Du Loup, Quebec, Canada