Business is under NEW Management, currently closed for complete renovations. The old business was very tired, My great Aunt and Uncle honeymooned there in the early 1920's so everything was very old and antiquated, food was poor and many local's had stopped going. The new management are connected to a large food chain store and I'm sure it will be well run as it reopens for business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Qualicum Beach Inn is a boutique hotel featuring 32 well appointed luxurious guestrooms. Located just 25 metres from the beach in the beautiful town of Qualicum Beach, panoramic views and amazing sunsets across the Georgia Straits to Denman, Hornby & Lasqueti Islands with the Mainland Coastal mountain range in the distance. Indoor heated pool with whirlpool and cedar plank dry sauna available to guests from 6am to 10pm. Try our C-View restaurant with contemporary cuisine from 7am to 10pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Qualicum Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Dutch Hotel Qualicum Beach
- Qualicum Beach Inn Vancouver Island, Canada