“Warm Hosts - Generous Hospitality”

La Rosetta Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 21 Qualicum Beach B&B and Inns
Vancouver Island
“Warm Hosts - Generous Hospitality”
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Upon arrival at La Rosetta we were warmly welcomed by our hosts Angelo and Jayne. This heritage cottage is set in the middle of beautful gardens. The house is decorated with antiques and the era of the cottage has been maintained. We were shown the common rooms where tea, coffee and cookies were available to guests throughout the day. Our room -the Garden room -was immaculately clean and comfortable. It had a french door opening onto our own private patio. The four course breakfast prepared by Angelo and Jayne and was delicious. It was our 25th anniversary. A bottle of sparkling wine was opened in celebration. What an unexpected and generous suprise! Thank you for making our stay so memorable. When in Qualicum Beach we will be sure to stay with you again.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 2sookies_9

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 13 July 2011

I found this place on a previous trip and drove by. After a not-great experience at a different B&B, I decided this place looked worth giving a try on my next trip -- so glad I did!

The Tulli's are such open, friendly, and gracious hosts. They can't do enough for you and they welcome you to their home as if you are close friends.

My room (Garden Room) was charming with my own little patio but that's not the best part: The room was immaculate, the bed so comfy, and very quiet. The common areas are cozy and provided with another TV, board games, books, magazines, a fridge, tea or coffee.

The breakfasts are huge and will satisfy any traveler or business person. In fact, for the 3 days I was there, it was impossible to eat all that they served. For example, they served the most delicious BC-made yoghurt, a variety of cut-up fresh fruit (even raspberries from their garden) & nuts, scrumptious seed bread made locally, blueberry pancakes, omelettes, bacon, sausages, home made muffins ... see what I mean!

Their location within Qualicum Beach is a very short walk to the downtown or in the other direction a mere couple blocks to the amazing beach.

The best part of all, however, and the reason I will DEFINITELY return, is the genuine and sincere hospitality of both Jayne and Angelo. They made me feel like I was one of their best friends. As you can tell, I highly recommend this B&B.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
Surrey, Canada
Reviewed 11 July 2011

Just Got back from a 3 day Stay at La Rosetta B& B Qualicum Beach.
It was Fabulous, Relaxing and a lot of laughs. The Hosts are so wonderful you feel like part of the family. And The Breakfast " OMG is so incredable "best ever and the place was beautiful , clean and the bed so Comfy, Cant wait to go back
What a great Experience.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 13 June 2011

We had stumble upon this beautiful home and as it turned out, the best bed and breakfast we have ever encountered in all our worldly travels! This is home is truly our newest secret get a way and I can't wait to go back! I have never felt so comfortable nor so pampered and just when I think the Tulli's couldn't possibly do more..well there's more around the corner. Attention to detail, clean rooms, delicious food..times 10! My husband and I had a thoroughly romantic time in their wonderful garden and then sitting by our own fireplace. The scent of the lavender, locally made soap was heavenly as I soaked in the tub and the homemade muffins were the best I'd ever had. Just heaven! Can't beat the location!

Room Tip: Book well in advance!
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Jasperthefrog
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed 6 May 2011

We had a lovely peaceful weekend in the charming European style bed and breakfast called La Rosetta. Our hosts were attentive and made sure we were very comfortable and felt at home. Our room was spacious with a supremely comfy king size bed and charming ensuite bathroom - everything spotlessly clean. There are lovely common areas for the guests to relax and enjoy tasty snacks and beverages. The breakfasts were large, filling, and delicious - equipping us for a day of sight seeing. Situated right at the edge of the beautiful town of Qualicum Beach - it is within an easy walk of the beach and the town center. A real gem.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple