“Golf In a beautiful setting”

Arrowsmith Golf & Country Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Arrowsmith Golf & Country Club is a semi-private, executive length golf course located 10 minutes north of Qualicum Beach. We have 300 Members and welcome all public players to our course. Arrowsmith is challenging enough for experienced golfers, yet not intimidating for less experienced golfers. The course consists of continuous cart paths, large undulating greens, 2 par 5's, 3 par 4's and 13 par 3's. Full Service Club House, Restaurant, Practice Facilities & Grass Driving Range.
Reviewed 26 November 2013

My overall impression of this course is the magnificent scenery in the background. It is a par three 18 hole course with a driving range. It has a good restaurant and a patio with great views of the course and the mountain backdrop. In the wet weather it tends to get a bit soggy. Overall it is a very enjoyable place to be

Reviewed 5 August 2013

I like this course as we can bring our grandchildren and rent a cart and do 9 holes in 2 hours. I golf with 3 women from my book club and we all can vary in our game and the course is forgivable. There is a beverage cart during the summer. There is an outdoor patio which is nice to sit on after. A good, solid course, many par 3 holes.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

This is my favourite golf course. It's mostly a par 3 with a few challenging par 4 and 5 holes. It is in a beautiful setting. The folks are friendly. Prices will seem very low to city folks. There are cheaper courses in the area, though. I recommend either a 9 and dine, or do 18 holes during their twilight hours. It's cooler and course isn't busy. I've actually had the entire course to myself and my party. The food in the clubhouse is pub fare. It's good. You'll love this place if you like a shorter full course!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

A very nice Golf course in a very nice sitting heading up towards Arrowsmith mountian. It is a big 18 hole golf course, with it's challenges. It has a nice Club house and restaurant, which serves good food. It's just a great place to go to eat there.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

The course was beautiful. Came out from Saskatchewan and enjoyed the breathtaking scenery and lovely fairways. Had supper in the clubhouse and enjoyed that as well. Hubby had fish and chips, which I sampled and I had their split pea and ham soup...delicious.