“Amazing Massage!!!”
Review of Coastal Essence Day Spa - CLOSED

Coastal Essence Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Coastal Essence Day Spa located in beautiful down town Qualicum Beach, BC. This peaceful escape offers nurturing spa treatments in a tranquil exclusive environment. Coastal Essence uses all natural and certified organic products in all of its treatments. Connecting your mind, body and soul as one.
Reviewed 30 August 2013

My wife and I are regular travelers and on average get a massage a month. Without a doubt Ivy is one of the best massage therapists either of us have ever experienced. We are both active athletes and Ivy knew exactly where and what to work on. The only downside is that we live in San Diego and Qualicum is just a little bit too far to go on a regular basis. Which, come to think of it may be a good thing since my wife and i would be visiting Ivy weekly if possible. We cannot say enough good things about the entire experience. If you are in the area, and are looking for a massage, don't think twice. Call Coastal Essence, ask for Ivy, and get a very reasonable ($80 for 60 minutes), amazing massage.

1  Thank Geoff W

Reviewed 1 August 2012

I booked a massage with Ivy at Coastal Essence Day Spa last week and I am so glad that I did. There are a lot of massage therapists in Parksville and I have been so some of them. I loved my time with Ivy - her massage was just excellent and I left feeling pampered and relaxed. Her spa area is lovely - clean and fresh. Ivy took the time to ask about any problem areas and she focused on those areas, which has really helped with my mobility in that area. I will be going back to Ivy for more massages and would like to try some of her other specialized treatments.

1  Thank Penny R
Reviewed 1 August 2012

A tranquil afternoon for my husband and I. It was his first massage and I was very pregnant, so we were really touched when Ivy went "above and beyond" to make sure our couples massage was wonderful. Will be returning for sure.

Reviewed 31 July 2012

I have been receiving massages from Ivy for over a year now, and each time she surpasses any expectations I may have. I feel pampered, nurtured and always made to feel welcome and valued. The spa surroundings are exquisite and on a par with any 5* resort facility. As a retired massage therapist myself, I recommend Coastal Essence Day Spa to anyone seeking the best!

1  Thank Sashala