“Great food with reasonable prices”
Review of Cruisers Grill - CLOSED

Cruisers Grill
Price range: US$6 - US$9
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Vancouver, Canada
“Great food with reasonable prices”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Great food along with a great atmosphere. The french fries are the best in town along with the burgers

• Visited October 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A very comfortable place to relax and enjoy a lovely meal.”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I personally love going to Cruisers Grill. I've never witnessed or have had a problem with service or the food yet. I always stop in on my way through and I highly recommend you do too! :)

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Lakers5025
Parksville, Canada
“Not a Place to Go”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We saw a Cruisers Grill ad in the local paper advertising $1.00 pancakes, so we decided to try this out on Dec 26, 2013. When we ordered these pancakes the waitress said the ad expired last week. As we did not have the ad with us and she did not feel she needed to check with the owner, we ordered something else. In the meantime I saw a paper sitting at one of the tables and pick it up and "low and behold" there was the ad for $1.00 Pancakes Dec 24 - Dec 30, 2013. I mentioned this to the waitress and she said "oh yes, the owner just told me about the ad" and she never had the decency or smarts to come over and advise us before she place our order. We waited about 1/2 hour for our meal and it came cold and had to be sent back to be warmed. All in all, a very bad experience and I would never recommend this cafe.

• Visited December 2013