“The perfect home away from home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Qualicum Beach
Eagle Landing Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 19 Qualicum Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 May 2011

Every year I visit Vancouver Island for a couple of weeks in the spring to do birdwatching. The birds I’m after are the Black Brant marine geese feediing out on the open beaches and at this time of year the weather is quite variable so I’m always well prepared for wind and rain. When the day turns out sunny and warm the geese are more relaxed and comfortable and I’m so happy. I can also say I’m very happy every day, no matter what the weather, to be staying at the Eagle Landing B & B where the owners Jim and Anne do such a fantastic job of pampering me each day of my visit. Their warm and comfortable home really is a perfect home away from home.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Eagle Landing Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed 15 May 2011

Jim and Anne have a lovely B&B north of Qualicum beach. We really felt like they were welcoming us to their home; we arrived late on a Friday night, they helped us with our bags, then offered beer/wine/tea/coffee, we of course accepted a drink and sat and talked until we were ready to head in for the night. The room was nice, very clean with a nice view across the yard to the strait. Breakfast was very good, a classic english breakfast on the first morning, eggs benedict with smoked salmon on the second morning. We would certainly go back if we go back to the Island on a vacation.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2011

Jim, Anne and Lucy their dog, immediately welcomed us into their home like their family. Our room was bright and spacious with a lovely view. Jim and Anne's knowledge of their area is vast and their dinner recommendations excellent. The Eagle Landing is a great location for short trips in the area or to just relax and enjoy their beautiful location enjoying the soaring Eagles, Hummingbirds and a walk through their forrest.

Room Tip: All rooms are the best.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2011

The best B & B we have stayed in. Well worth the trip. Hosts were very friendly and made us feel like we had known them for years. Room was well laid out and exceptionally clean with everything you could need for a superb vacation. Have let many of our friends know about this fabulous resort. Breakfasts were nutritious and well presented and oh so delicious. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2011

Anne and Jim George are superb hosts. They are welcoming, warm, interesting, and interested. We spent our days exploring and our evenings chatting with them about our adventures ... over red wine and fine Irish whiskey! We also had the added bonus of another guest who is a volunteer bird tracker, in this case the Brant geese that stop over by the thousands at Qualicum Beach this time of year (late March). His photos and stories were amazing. We stayed in the spacious and comfortable Loft Suite at the reasonable rate of $119/night. Breakfasts were superb ... anyone for eggs benedict and asparagus? The location is spectacular, isolated, quiet ... right on the water overlooking the Georgia Straight. It's a short hop from Eagle Landing south to Coombs Market (touristy) or north to Denman and Hornby Islands (funky). I'm not much of a dog lover, but Lucy the lab/shepherd is a sweetheart. We chose Eagle Landing because is has a top rating on Trip Advisor. It's well deserved!

Room Tip: Take the Loft Suite for maximum privacy.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank artsnova
Reviewed 20 March 2011

After having read so many reviews from other Raving Fans, we wondered if the experience of staying at Eagles Landing would live up to our expectations. Well, yes, it did ... and more! The main purpose of our trip was house-hunting on Vancouver Island (from Qualicum to Sooke). We began at Eagles Landing, where Anne and Jim made us feel like honoured guests. After exploring many other communities, we returned to Parksville and another stay with the Georges ... and to write an offer on a new home. We feel that we have already made our first dear friends in our new place. We wholeheartedly recommend Anne, Jim, Lucy and Eagles Landing!

Sheila & Bob Martin

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2011

I had never stayed at a Bed and Breakfast before and was a little bit nervous. As soon as I pulled up to Eagle Landing I knew I made the right choice. Jim and Ann love running their little Bed and Breakfast and it shows. They made me feel like I was family. Every night they asked me to join them in the living room for a glass of wine and conversation. The Eagle room is so very pretty and also very quite! Every morning Ann made me a huge yummy breakfast and Jim was always there ready to fill up my coffee cup. And I cant forget about Lucy their dog who was also the perfect host! The next time your thinking of heading to Qualicum Beach go stay with Jim and Ann at Eagle Landing I know I will!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
Beach Club Resort - Bellstar Hotels & Resorts
Charm of Qualicum
Charm of Qualicum
#2 of 19 in Qualicum Beach

Been to Eagle Landing Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!