Choose the Georgia Suite, No 5. Worth paying the extra for the stunning view from the massive balcony. Looks over the sea and a pretty garden with sun deck. Lovely large room with seating area. Kitchen area and bathroom need a little updating but have all the equipment you need. Very helpful and friendly couple running the place whilst the owners on holiday. Need a car to get into Qualicum Town which is worth a visit. No chain stores are allowed so there are a variety of independent shops, and a real feeling of community. We were happy just to sit on the balcony and relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our rooms have a full kitchen and a beautiful ocean view. Our suites all have undergone extensive renovation. In the upper suites you can sit on your private balcony overlooking the ocean and enjoy the cool sea breezes as you watch the cruise ships pass. The lower suites are walk on waterfront with sliding patio doors opening to our manicured lawn. You have your choice of bachelor, one bedroom or two bedroom suites. Every room has cable TV and high-speed internet access should you get tired of watching the wildlife on the beach or the spectacular sunsets. Unfortunately our accommodation is not suited for small children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Buena Vista by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista By The Sea Hotel Qualicum Beach
- Buena Vista By The Sea Qualicum Beach, Vancouver Island, Canada