“lunch at the Pheasant”

The Pheasant's Nest Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Saskatoon, Canada
“lunch at the Pheasant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

Had lunch at the PG Restaurant on Oct 16. Try the BALT sandwich . It was the best ever. Service was prompt and the server ever so pleasant. Chef's presentation of a sandwich was great. The option of 2 slices of bread over 3 was much appreciated and every bit as nourishing. A short visit with the owners and friends add a special family touch.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Linda G

“Perfect spot for a local wedding”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

We had an 80th birthday celebration here. My sister made all the arrangements without any hassle at all. Head chef Scott was very professional and prompt. . The food was lovely and very fresh. The wait staff were good, not world class but perfectly good. The setting looking over the gold course was gorgeous. There is a lovely wooden deck and the tent itself was beautiful. Lovely chandeliers and interior furniture. Perfect setting for a local wedding.

• Visited August 2013
Nanoose Bay, British Columbia, Canada
“Awesome restaurant, amazing food, amazing people!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

The Pheasants Nest Restaurant, in the time that i have eaten there has been awesome! I ordered the black angus beef burger there, it was the best burger ive ever had eating out, you get your own choice of toppings, that are a dollar a topping from bacon to mushrooms, onions, cheeses sauces even exotic sauces. They make all they're mayo's and sauces in house. The fries are in house made as well, the service was spectacular, the view is awesome as well! Great place! I highly recommend.

• Visited September 2013
Victoria, Canada
“More than I expected!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

I can't say enough about the wonderful experience we had at Pheasat Nest. We recently hosted an event in the private tent. Scott and his staff were amazing! I live out of town and had only visited the restaurant once, but with Scott's assistance, we organized the entire event via email. The food was served right on time, and was excellent. The fish was tender and the chicken was cooked to perfection. I had many comments on the tasty food, the choice of venue and the cheerful staff.
I wouldn't hesitate to plan another event at this venue and will definitely visit the restaurant on my next trip to Qualcum.

• Visited August 2013
Nanaimo, Canada
“great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

my husband and I went to the restaurant for our anniversary with our wonderful friends and the sushi was amazing, the view was incredible, and our waitress, Jasmine, was awesome. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2013