Best Lodge Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Royal Hotel(Lloydminster)
Ramada Lloydminster(Lloydminster)
View Hotel
Meridian Inn & Suites(Lloydminster)
Good Knight Inn(Lloydminster)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Close to the heart of Loyd, and all amenities this hotel has lots to offer.
Although somewhat dated it has friendly staff, comfortable beds,
Great restaurants just steps away.
Compaired to what one might spend at a other hotels I feel this place is fairly priced.

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank scatterbug1
Reviewed 5 January 2013

One cannot blame the motel for filthy behavior i.e.: the dude spitting from the balcony; that has nothing to do with the motel itself. The price was good and true, the place isn't the Taj Mahal but it was quite comfortable, nice new flat screen t.v.s which worked well, quiet and actually quite pleasant. Definitely not fancy but tidy and clean; I slept really well!! No issues with this place: I will stay there again.
Honestly, I don't know what the prima donnas are looking for @ $80.00 but outdated furniture is hardly a concern.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank poppycokk
Reviewed 4 December 2012

The price may be cheap but none of the money goes towards cleaning the rooms. We have drivers that stay all over Alberta and Saskatchewan and this was one of the filthies places my guys have been in. Traveler403's review said he'd rather stay in his truck - exactly what my driver told me. There are lots of hotels in Lloydminster, try any of them, if nothing available - keep on driving!

Room Tip: Keep on looking or driving
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank MotelBooker
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Not being the sort of person to cite "outdated furniture" as an actual issue, this place had a heck of a lot more amenities than the dive I immediately labelled it as, with a quietly raised brow. My mother-in-law and I were searching for a bed to sleep in for the night after hitting some atrocious driving conditions on the way in from Saskatoon, and every place was FULL. It seems clean, the internet is great here in Rm. 105 on the ground floor, the sounds through the walls are occasional and muffly but I can't hear any traffic, there's an iron, fridge, microwave, nice TV, the beds are comfier than some fancy hotels I've stayed in and the sheets were clean, the tub was slopily caulked but not mouldy or anything, my Mom showered and said the hot water was plentiful. The nearby restaurants (Original Joes, McDs, and Boston Pizza are a minute away) were handy as I didn't feel like driving after skating around in my car for three solid hours. Our neighbor helped us with the cardlock, which requires patience, multiple tries, and SLOW, methodical swiping to open. She's been living here a year. It's just that kind of place.

If you prefer a room to rolling your car in the ditch or falling asleep at the wheel, here is a fine place to be. I'd stay again in those conditions. No regrets. If you're not used to living the high life and strangers don't scare you, you'll be fine here.

Haven't eaten breakfast yet, but if they have cereal and milk I'm good to go.

We agree with some commenters that the owners aren't the politest of people, but I suspect it's a bit of a hard knock life and pride makes a good shield.

Room Tip: Room 105 seemed to have everything working
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank entirely
Reviewed 8 February 2012

I would rather sleep in my truck then stay in this motel. If you can make it past the idiot at the front desk who make it seem like he's doing you a favor by letting you stay in his dump, then you will soon be even more disappointed by the run down, filthy rooms. Out dated furnisher and disgusting bed spreads go great with the dirt on the walls and in the washroom. Sleep in your clothes and and bring some ear muffs if your lucky enough to stay in this dive.

• Stayed: January 2012