“top service for top hotel”

Ramada Lloydminster
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Lloydminster
Reviewed 23 June 2011

Verry nice stay in Lloyd with this nice hotel. highly recomanded. I will go back for sure!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Ramada_Management_11, Owner at Ramada Lloydminster, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2011

We, at the Ramada Lloydminster appreciate your positive feedback and compliments. Our Management Team and all of the hotel staff try to do our very best to provide the best service and a pleasant experience during your stay with us. We all take pride in our property and consistently strive for a clean, quiet and comfortable environment. You are an important visitor and derserve this. Ultimately, our goal is to get to know each of our guests with the hopes that you will stay with us again and again. Again, we thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed 30 May 2011

We've come here twice because of other hotels screwing up badly. Saved us both times, and had a very positive experience both times. The king/jacuzzi room is very nice for a smaller hotel. The front desk staff are always very helpful. There's no room service or restaurant, but there are many places to eat near here, and it comes with free breakfast in the hotel. Also the prices in this hotel seem to be a little cheaper compared to the competition. Overall very good, would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2009

I found this hotel good. I stayed here for a week before I was able to move into my apartment. It was quiet and worth the money. My only slight drawback to it is that the front desk staff didn't seem to speak very much English. Without knowing the city too well, it was hard to get any directions from them.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2009

Just one night here in a good sized, well furnished room with two very comfortable queen beds. Very clean, good bathroom with plenty of towels, although some of them had seen better days. Pleasant staff. Breakfast light but adequate continental.

Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2008

I have stayed here many times just for the managers reception on weekdays. I booked my stay here for a Thursday and when I came down for the recption she said there were too many people in the hotel for it, It is in the binder in the hotel rooms that this is on every weekday. I told the rude woman at the front that the reception is the reason I stay here. She said "too bad". I complained to the manager and he was even ruder. I will NOT stay here again. The manager knows nothing about customer service.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 16 August 2008

I stayed at the Ramada for 6 months, the staff and management were awesome, they have a great breakfast and the evening reception was a nice bonus. Any time I am in Lloydminster, the Ramada will be where I stay, great hotel.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 31 March 2008

We stayed in this hotel for two nights. We found the front desk staff very cold and not very receptive to their guests. The night desk clerk didn't seem to have anything else to do but walk up and down the hallways to make sure there was no talking and that all lights were out by 11:00 p.m. To quote him " rules are no noise after 11:00 p.m. and if you do not like it you can check out". If you do leave your room after 11:00 p.m. be prepared to be questioned by the desk clerk. This hotel might be okay if you are by yourself and do not plan on having anyone visiting you after 11:00 p.m. I know I will not stay at this hotel again. I left feeling like I just got out of boot camp.

Camper # 1 Saskatoon, SK