“Review” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Lloydminster
Saskatoon
“Review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

I have been a traveler for many years and stayed at a lot of hotels over the years. There are a lot of choices to stay at in Lloydminster and the Ramada is still at the top of my list. Never an issue with reservations. What really make this hotel a pleasure to stay at is the staff at the front desk. The entire group of girls are always smiling, courteous and pleasant and greet me when I arrive and check out. The girls are very neatly dressed in their uniforms. I cannot say enough positive things about the front desk staff. I should also mention, the house keeping ladies are also pleasant, courteous and neatly dressed. This hotel is very clean and quiet with excellent parking and the rooms are very comfortable. The evening receptions are also appreciated after a long day and the continental breakfast is excellent with a very nice room and good selection of food.

Room Tip: I always request the third floor so I can leave the curtains and window open and still have privacy.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Don N
Ramada-Lloydminster, Front Office Manager at Ramada Lloydminster, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Hi Don N,

We can't thank you enough for all the great remarks you've pointed out about our staff and our property. The whole team is always in high spirits whenever our guests feel satisfied of their stay. Thank you for recognizing the staff for our nice smiles, courteousness, being neat and tidy in our uniforms; and for our hotel being quiet and having excellent parking space, comfortable rooms, evening receptions, and breakfast.

We aim to always give the best service to valued guests like you. All the best!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Edmonton, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

I love staying here so its about time to write a review.very friendly and informative staff .this hotel in in a class of its own here in Lloyd.i travel a lot and believe me when I say this these guys deliver a very solid all around service.keep up the good work

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jane M, Front Office Manager at Ramada Lloydminster, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Dear gary s,

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review on our property. We appreiciate that you recognized the attributes that all of our staff has. We aim to humbly maintain the excellence the we hold and still improve in every way we can--just to provide an impeccable service to our all of our guests.

We appreciate your business, Sir and we look forward to serve you again.
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

By far best place to stay in town, the friendliest and professional front desk staff around, Princess Leah,Val,Katerina, Jane and now ruvy, I hope I got that right make you feel so welcome it was hard to leave. My stay was over 3 months and flawless I was asked once how could we improve? I said only complaint I have is to many pillows (6), the next day there were only three on my bed and three on the chair lol. Rooms were spotless and never a thing wrong, do your self a Favor and treat yourself stay at the Ramada Loydminister, thanks again sir Todd

Room Tip: Be nice to the front desk to get the best service
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Hi Todd Y,

The whole team is so delighted whenever we learn that we have rendered the finest service to our respected guests. We are grateful for the time and effort you have put in for your very nice review. Rest assured that we are committed to present the best of the best that our property can offer to valued guests--like YOU!

All the best and we look forward to have you again at the Ramada.
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

What makes the Ramada better is the the staff and the cleanliness. The staff is incredibly friendly and accommodating which is a huge plus when your away from home. Really - they are an incredibly nice group of people.
The rooms are always very clean and fresh. The rooms are pretty standard for a new or chain hotel with new furniture (i.e.; bed, linens, TV) and as someone who books hotels often I know that's not always case.
Thanks again ladies,
Sir Corey (lol)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jane M, Front Office Manager at Ramada Lloydminster, responded to this review, 12 April 2014
Dear SirCorey,

We appreciate your very affirmative and ebcouraging remarks! Our aim is to always give each of our guests the utmost service they deserve. You are important to us!

Looking forward to have you again at the Ramada!
Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

I booked the Ramada Inn because West Harvest was full. Ramada was the only other hotel that advertised suites. I booked what was called a King Bed Suite. Now I don't know what "Suite" means to you all, but to me AND the Internet, it means more than one room, unless it is referred to as a Studio Suite. Even then, a studio suite will usually have some type of divider. At any rate, this was NOT a suite. It is a room that is a bit larger than the normal room. Anywhere else would call it a deluxe room compared to a standard. But certainly not a suite. I voiced my displeasure to the lady behind the counter, and a gentleman who called himself the owner stated that a suite was not, in fact, multiple rooms. It was any room that is larger than the average rooms. I travel over 200 nights a year for the past 10 years, and have booked many a room AND suite at many different chains from Hilton to the Four Seasons, and have never seen a suite that was just one normal room that was a bit bigger than the rest. They always had at least a separated sitting area. Well the owner began to argue with me that I am incorrect and he has stayed in many hotels "suites" that were just one room. Well maybe at Ramada Inns, my friend but not in the real hotel world. Look it up. Go to the Internet. (It is even on line now). Google "hotel room vs suite". Per the first hit from Wikipedia, "A suite in a hotel or other public accommodation denotes a class of luxury accommodations, the key feature of which is multiple rooms." This is certainly NOT what I got at the Ramada.

Anyway, that publicly advertised fib aside, it is a very nice accommodation, and the owner even helped with my bags after our little "set to". The continental breakfast was quite nice, except the jams and jellies were very old and dried up in their little containers. Good selection of pastries and other food though. Room was very clean, although the walls were a little thin. Having said that, I was more concerned for other customers, as I had a baby with me that wasn't always quiet!

I would stay here again, because it was very clean and the staff were very nice, but I don't like false advertising, and this Ramada Inn, despite what they say on their website, does NOT have suites!

Room Tip: The "Suite" is actually just a bit larger room with a King Bed.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Brooks
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

The rooms are clean, breakfast is decent and the have a wine/beer/cheese nights. But most of all I'm impressed by the friendly,smiling faces that greet you by name. What can I say about the perfect employees that are working at this hotel. If I had a hotel I would try to steal them all, Leah, Val, Katie and Jane. I think they must have been all trained from Leah because they remember your name, great you like you're home and the smiling faces are very hospitable! I'll be back as long as the people that work here make you feel at home.

Room Tip: The nicest rooms on on the top floor because of people walking above you in other rooms.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jane M, Front Office Manager at Ramada Lloydminster, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear Ronald Mr S,

We appreciate your very kind remarks and review. Rest assured that we at the Ramada, as a team and family, will carry on and even improve in whichever field we can to always give you the best and most deserving service you ought to have! Enjoy the coming spring!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

Your front desk are excellent. Thanks to val! Room are very well organized and exceptionally clean. With microwave and fridge and convenient to warm food and store food. Breakfast is enough, can't complain. All in all good service and will definitely be back.

• Stayed December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jane M, Front Office Manager at Ramada Lloydminster, responded to this review, 5 January 2014
Hi MauriceJ1234,

We appreciate your awesome review for our property. We appreciate all the details you have pointed out and we look forward on your next stay again! We value your business.