The hot water in room 611 runs out after 3 minutes and you have to run a 90% hot to 10% cold ratio in the shower just for a temperature of about 20 degrees. The water pressure was about 30% of what a typical home has. Soap just coats you in a film that you can't rinse off.
At $171 per night before tax there are much better locations in lloydminster to stay than here.
The fact that I am a Wyndham rewards member and had to fill out another membership in order to have the price discounted from $195 was also an inconvenience.
One last thing, NO lights in feont of any mirror. Everything offset so you couldn't even shave without turning on my cell phone flashlight. If a woman was in that room you'd have to pull a lamp into the bathroom for her.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located, full service hotel. in door pool, fitness facility. On site restaurant and lounge. Meeting facilities catering to large groups, weddings, sports teams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Hotel & Suites - Lloydminster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Wayside Hotel Lloydminster
- Best Western Lloydminster
- Lloydminster Best Western