“Mostly what I expected from this level of hotel. The only...” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Days Hotel & Suites - Lloydminster
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Lloydminster
St. Albert
“Mostly what I expected from this level of hotel. The only...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

Mostly what I expected from this level of hotel. The only issue I had was that the room was too warm. Adjusting the thermostat had no effect, and I ended up sleeping on top of the covers, and I was still too warm.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Terry B
Christopher W, Front Office Manager at Days Hotel & Suites - Lloydminster, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Thank you Terry for your comments of your most recent stay.
I am pleased to read that for the most part your visit with us was enjoyable and comfortable. If you could please contact me directly at 780-875-4404 ext 752 to discuss which room you were in to find the issue you experience with the thermostat.

I do recommend on your next stay with us that you stay in our Executive Suites in the South Tower to which they are individually controlled per room unlike the standard rooms which powered by a central air.

Christopher

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Cold Lake
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

I stayed at the Days Inn for 3 nights over 2 months while attending buisness training. The rooms were average, the gym facility was very poor quality equipment and small. The hallways and stairwells smelled like cigarette smoke and various other odors. One day the entire lobby area near the elevators reaked like majrianna.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Allyson H
Thank you Allyson on your recent comments on your stay.
The cigarette smell is due to that that our property is still have smoking rooms as an option for our guests. The first and 6th floor are smoking floors hence the smell you would have encountered in the lobby and the entering the fitness room. However, come the spring of 2014 we will be undergoing an extensive renovation to all 99 of our standard rooms and we will be Smoke Free by the summer time.

Our property does not tolerate our guest's smoking marijuana and I do hope you informed the front desk to look into who would have been lighting up.
If you could please contact me directly at 780-875-4404 ext 752 to discuss your concerns of the fitness centre to help assist us improving the quality of the equipment.

I do realize we have not exceeded your expectations on your last visit but I do hope that you will try us again to which we will ensure that your stay is of the utmost comfort.

Christopher

Travellers are raving about these Lloydminster hotels

Saskatoon, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

While traveling through Lloydminster's first snow storm I knew I couldn't make it all the way back to Saskatoon as the highways were being closed. After calling around to different properties I settled on staying over at the Days Inn. The Lobby was full of other guests but check in didn't take that long as the one front desk girl was being helped by the Front Desk Manager, who came in last minute to help with an unexpected busy Sunday.
The room was very clean and comfortable. And with the service in both the Lounge and Restaurant fantastic!
Overall, everyone at the Days Inn made my overnight stop comfortable and if I ever have the pleasure of passing through Lloydminster again I will be staying at the Days Inn.

Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Jon_McBrian84
Thank you Jon on your wonderful review of your stay.
Everyone at the Days Hotel & Suites - Lloydminster strive for a excellence and ensuring that all of our guest's are comfortable no matter what the weather may be doing outside.
I will be sure to show your review to our entire team and we look forward on your future stays with us.