“I was a little concerned, but ended up pleasantly surprised!”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #51 of 97 Restaurants in Lloydminster
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Our volleyball team was passing through Lloyminster on the way to Regina for a tournament. There was some difficulty faxing on our order, so I had to call it in the morning of our arrival. The person taking my order was relatively good, but just didn't instill a lot of confidence. I was concerned as I was placing an order for 17 people expecting lunch. When we arrived, our order was ready; all packaged in two easy-to-carry boxes, all labelled and an itemized receipt in the same order that I placed (very convenient to collect the monies from the players/parents). I was pleasantly surprised at the professionalism when I arrived, so I will chalk it up to someone not being a morning person. They made it very easy to pay, pick up and feed 17 people in a short amount of time.