“Trip from Kamloops to Saskatoon”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lloydminster
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Lloydminster
Reviewed 17 September 2011

Wonderful King Bed! Long drive, was too tired to go on. The restaurant was still open and the room was nice & clean. We are priorityclub reward members so we prefer a Holiday Inn. Staff are always friendly & helpful. Always receive 2 bottles of complimentary water. Lots of pillows but small.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kathykaplar
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Lloydminster

Reviewed 14 September 2011

I have stayed at this hotel several times and have found the staff to be excellent. They are always helpful and do whatever they can to help out when required. (Especially Sarah at the front desk, but all the staff are great!)

The rooms are modern and always clean, as is the rest of the hotel.

I have stayed in numerous hotels around North America and have found this hotel to be one of the best. Personally, I would say that this is the best hotel in Lloydminster.

Room Tip: Choose a room at the back of the hotel as the ones along the front face the highway, which can be lo...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2011

We came to this hotel with two rugby teams from Regina. We were very impressed with the efficiency and friendliness provided by Sara at the front desk! She was great! Helpful and courteous! Rooms were great! Clean and comfortable!! Thank you for making our stay exceptionable!!

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed 9 May 2011

I travel all over Western Canada on a weekly basis and my preference is to stay in the Holiday Inns and currently hold a Holiday Inn Gold Elite Membership. Due to a new customer of mine attending the Lloydminster Home & Garden Show I booked a room at this location for three nights. A BIG MISTAKE!!!

Overview:
- I was greeted by a very rude and abrupt front desk clerk that would not allow me to book in early even though I told her I would not need a room key until I returned later in the day.
- The foyer, lobby and elevator floors were muddy.
- There was dried blood on the pillow cases on entering the room. I did ask to have new pillows but only received changed pillow cases.
- The food n the restaurant adjacent to the hotel leaves a lot to be desired. I was told by the server that the reason the menu was limited was due to the kitchen only having two grills. This would make sense as the wait for my meal was beyond normal. I strongly recommend that you eat elsewhere. The bar seats around 20 people and I noticed it was full every night due to the restaurant being so small they seated people in the bar for meals.
- One slow elevator for such a large hotel.

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone unless every other hotel in the area is booked. There are several along the main street to choose from. There are also restaurants along the main street to choose from.

You can also forget room service and if you do eat dinner you better do it early before shut down.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank SalesRepEdmonton
Reviewed 23 February 2011

this had to be the most frustrating, most difficult company i've ever dealt with. the employees are lazy - at check in, our key cards weren't activated, upon calling room service for fresh glasses they made us come get them, there was dirty dishes sitting in the hall from someone else's food - the staff is rude and incredibly unhelpful, including and especially the manager! we stayed on the top floor, and apparently the people below you can hear EVERY move you make, so beware if you're the type of person that uses the bathroom at night, or needs to go get ice. security will sit outside your door and make you feel like a criminal for leaving your room.

• Stayed: February 2011
4  Thank saskatoon444
Reviewed 4 February 2011

We are writing this currently from the Ramada Inn located next to the Holiday Inn. We are here for several days and had to relocate do to complacent replies from management staff. We have been staying at this Holiday Inn for several years while doing business within the city of Lloydminster. We were told the hotel was dirty due to the oil rug workers occupying rooms and management indicated that they were sorry their location did not meet our standards.

We travel through out Alberta and have continuously stayed at Holidays Inns making us gold priority members. I suggested to management of the Lloydminster Holiday Inn that it was not about my standards but more importantly it did not meet the other Holiday Inn standards. Which got a what ever!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
6  Thank SRBTrav
Reviewed 25 January 2011

I've stay here many, many times. It's always reliable, the staff are really nice, and the rooms are always clean. The only thing that I don't like about this hotel is the layout. They have the slowest elevator I've ever been in and the stairs are at the far corners of the building. I've stayed in several hotels in Lloyd and this seems to be the typical layout. I guess no one takes the stairs so it's not a problem but for me it's really frustrating.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business