“Good food”

Boston Pizza
Ranked #21 of 95 Restaurants in Lloydminster
“Good food”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

What is there to say, it's Boston Pizza. I eat here regularly, probably 3 or more times a month. The pizza is always good, but there are many other items on the menu as well. The Ribs are always great. I especially enjoy the Boston Pizza bread with a side of Alfredo dipping sauce.

Visited June 2014

Lloydminster, Canada
“Great service, food okay”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We enjoyed our night out at Boston Pizza. Our service was great. The soup could have been hotter, but that is just my personal preference at most restaurants. The rest of out meal arrived quickly and was hot. no complaints, except the soup.

• Visited April 2014
Lloydminster, Canada
“Not as good as it used to be.”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Boston Pizza used to have my favorite pizza. I have eaten at several locations and there has developed a new problem. The pizza is no longer hot. I don't know just how they have changed their cooking process but I truly do not like being served cold pizza. It is always consistently cold. I visited the Lloydminster location about 2 weeks ago. I liked my waitress. She seemed like a newbie was was giving a great effort. The place was very loud and has a very different decor than any other Boston Pizza location I have ever been in. It is not an inviting decor by any means. I had my pizza boxed up after 1 piece so I could take it home and cook it properly. It was delicious after I cooked it.

1 Thank Matt L
Lethbridge, Canada
“Fantastic pasta”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Upon arriving the place was packed. We were seated and had our drinks in under 3 mins. We both had the baked pasta carbonara. Outstanding. Hot and plenty of it. On our visit the staff was younger and having fun interacting with you. Its hard to describe. Not fooling around and your the inconvenience. All the staff smiled and looked at you. Its an enjoyable place to go and eat after a long day.

LLoydminster, Saskatchewan Canada
“Alright”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

The service we had was awesome. I am usually always a bit disappointed because I don't find the food to be that good especially for the price you pay for it. I love that you get unlimited refills on pop and iced tea.