“Good food outdated restaurant.”

Mr. Bill's Family Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 97 Restaurants in Lloydminster
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband went out for a date night and decided to try out Mr. Bills. The restaurant looked outdated but was very busy which was a good sign! We got our apps and it was tasty and dry ribs weren't all dried out. However my husband got sick from his garlic chicken meal. I absolutely loved the French onion soup, lasagna! The cheesecake was the best in Lloydminster that I have tasted!

1  Thank June F

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I had Debbie's Special. There is absolutely nothing "special" about it. It was absolutely awful. I did not taste any cajun spice as the menu said. It was served with canned mushrooms (yuck). I went here because this restaurant had a high rating. I do not understand why.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

In Lloydminster for an extended period of time and Mr.Bills is consistent in serving tasty food. The lamb chops are flavorful. Love the meat sauce with the spaghetti and the steak special is a generous amount of food. Consistently busy but the serving staff are friendly and try their best to please.

1  Thank Vaness888
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

I'm from lloyd and we have been to mr. Bills over 12 times, always a top notch meal! High recommendation

1  Thank Brad832126
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Very satisfied with the overall experience. Reminded me of Tops pizza in medicine hat. Fantastic steak and spaghetti, Souvlaki, calamari and soup.