“Nice, New, Clean and So Hospitable!!”

Best Western Plus Bathurst Hotel & Suites
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Bathurst
Reviewed 15 April 2014

From the moment I walked in I was greeted by two warm, friendly and lovely ladies named Kayla and Lisa. It was Lisa's first day at work and she was just a natural. As for Kayla she knows off hand everything the town has to off with directions to boot.The gym and pool are good size and immaculate. My room was larger than most, with a king size bed that was very comfortable, pillows a perfect firmness and a nice lounge chair to read a book in. The bathroom has a large two person glass shower, with fluffy soft towels. In the morning I was cordially greeted; and for the first time in my life personally served my continental breakfast by Audry and Rachelle. These sweet ladies just made my morning. There is no other option of where to stay in Bathurst! A gem!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Liz T
Nathalie D, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Bathurst Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. My staff and I are very happy to hear that you had such a great experience at our hotel. Our staff is truly great and it is very encouraging to hear such great feedback from our guests.

Again, thank you so very much and we hope to see you again soon!

Best Western Plus Bathurst Hotel and Suites

Reviewed 9 April 2014

My family recently stayed here. We traveled from California from NFLD for a memorial. The staff was so friendly and helpful. The hotel was modern and very inviting. The manager made us feel like family apon arrival and accomadated everyone so the family would be close and on the same floor. This enabled us to use our valuable time together. Thank you Best Western Bathurst for making this time so much easier for my family!
The Gallaghers

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Nathalie D, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Bathurst Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear guest,

I would like to begin by thanking you for taking the time to write us review. Your family was truly great and it was our pleasure to welcome you to our hotel. We are all very glad that your family was so comfortable here with us.

We do hope that you will be coming back to our region soon!

Again, thank you very much for the great comments, my staff and myself are very pleased to read your kind words.

If I can help you with anything don't hesitate to contact me at 506-548-8888 and I will be more than happy to help you!

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We stayed at the Bathurst, NB Best Western in early April 2014. The hotel was great, room clean, staff very friendly and the breakfast was quite good (for a continental breakfast). Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nathalie D, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Bathurst Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear guest,

I would like to begin by thanking you for taking the time to write us a review. Your opinion is very important to us as it helps us to constantly improve and offer our guests like yourself, the best experience possible.

If I can be of assistance in any way, please don't hesitate to contact me at 506-548-8888.

Again, thank you very much!

Best Western Plus Bathurst Hotel and Suites

Reviewed 31 March 2014

This was our first stay at this Best Western..We loved the new rooms; lots of space, very clean and comfortable. Even with multiple teams in the hotel there was very little to no noise coming thru our room, We loved the room the food and the staff . Great Experience .. we are definitely coming back here :)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Tanya M
Nathalie D, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Bathurst Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear guest,

I apologize for not replying to your review before now. I have been up to date with my reviews and suddenly I look at them and I see yours! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. My staff and I and truly glad that you had such a great week-end at our hotel. I remember very clearly that week-end as it was our first "team" week-end.

We hope you will come back to visit us soon, and again, I apologize for the delay in responding to your great review.

Thank you!

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Brand new, clean, modern hotel. We were very impressed by our whole experience there. Beautiful suite, very quiet. Comfortable bedding. Friendly staff. We would definitely stay there again. Certainly the place to stay when in Bathurst!

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Janice876
Nathalie D, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Bathurst Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your review. We greatly appreciate the feedback and we are very happy that you had such a great experience at our hotel.

We hope that we will be able to welcome you again in the near future!

Again, thank you very much.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Personal travel recently brought me to Bathurst and while this hotel had not yet officially opened I was able to make an online reservation through Best Western.com with a good online promotion pricing.
The hotel restaurant (an adjacent building connected by hallway) was not open during my visit and was scheduled to open a few weeks after my stay.
The aesthetics of the lobby and breakfast area were modern, open, and reflective of an upscale Best Western.
My summary:
Pluses – an effective bathroom layout with large walk-in shower, luxury bedding & mattress, leather seating, comfortable work area & chair, decent size swimming pool and workout area with a good cross selection of machines.
Are there areas for improvement? A few, but those are minimal and are reflective of the teething process in a new property, which the staff was quick to address. The hotel is a welcome addition to available accommodations for Northern NB and certain to become the preferred location for road warriors and vacationers alike.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Nathalie D, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Bathurst Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear guest,

My staff and I greatly appreciate that you took the time to write us a review.

Feedback is very important, especially with a new property like ours. We are very happy to hear that our hotel has met your expectations. We are working very hard every day to make it better and better.

Again, thank you very much for your input and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I have been stayed in all the same category hotels in NB: holiday inn, quality inn, best western thanks to my job and I'm very happy they open this hotel in bathurst. It's definitely the best hotel in New Brunswick. Brand new and very clean

• Stayed: March 2014
Nathalie D, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Bathurst Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for sending us a review, it is greatly appreciated. You have made my staff and I very happy when you mentioned that you thought we were the best hotel in the province! Comments like that are always great to receive.

We certainly hope to see you again in the near future!

Again, thank you very much.