“Clean and Comfy and Excellent Staff”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Bathurst Hotel & Suites
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Bathurst
“Clean and Comfy and Excellent Staff”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

This was my first visit to the Bathurst area for a work trip. I stay in a lot of hotels across Canada for my work and this is by far the friendliest hotels in all of Canada. Of course it is neat, clean and new so you have to believe that it is nice. What sets this apart from all the others are the great attitudes and helpful nature of all the staff.

Kayla at the front desk made sure that we knew which restaurants to go to as well as just looked after us during our stay. She is professional and could be a trainer for any hotel on how to treat a guest.

Audrey in the breakfast bar definitely takes pride in her work and is constantly making sure we had what we needed. I looked forward to going down to breakfast on our second morning just so I could say hi to Audrey! I felt like part of her family because of her caring attitude....I wish she would adopt me as a brother!

I was giving a presentation to some customers in the lobby and we were sitting around my computer when one of the staff came over with a cable and said I could hook it up to their big screen TV to show my presentation. I thought that was very thoughtful and helpful...

I will be in the Bathurst area off and on through the summer for a work project and have already made my reservation to return in two weeks for my next trip.

This is a gem of a place and I wish they could replicate their hotel into other towns throughout Canada.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Nathalie D, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Bathurst Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you so very much for the great review. My staff and I are very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We would be very happy to welcome you again soon and I can assure you that we will make sure your experience here is always the very best it can be.

Thank you again for taking the time to write us a review! If there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact me by phone at 506-548-8888 or by e-mail.

1nathaliedoucet@bestwesternbathurst.com
(506) 548-8888
(506) 547-4482
(506) 226-1950

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Fredericton, Canada
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel in Bathurst. We go to Bathurst every few months, so we've stayed at every hotel in the city. This is by far our new go-to spot. The hotel is new and a restaurant is supposed to open in the next few weeks, which will be great. The rooms are large and clean with all the amenities you need...coffee maker, mini fridge, free wi-fi. Two of things we always look for are included...a fitness centre and complimentary breakfast.

Our stay was cut short by my husband's trip to the hospital at 1:00 a.m. Rhonda at the front desk handled my call for an ambulance in a calm and efficient manner. She did a great job. When we returned at 6:00 a.m. from the hospital, she was there to greet us and offered us a late check-out which was appreciated.

The lady in charge of the breakfast area was very friendly and couldn't do enough for us. We cannot compliment the staff enough. They were superb.

We'll be back again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Nathalie D, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Bathurst Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear guest,

I have tried responding to your review before but I am afraid that it may not have gone through. Therefore I am trying again! I would like to begin by thanking you for taking the time to write us a review. My staff and I are very glad to hear that you felt well taken care of during your stay at our hotel. We certainly hope that you feel 100% better, and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you both again to our hotel in the near future!

If I can be of assistance please don't hesitate to contact me at 506-548-8888 and I will be more than happy to assist you!

Bromont, Canada
Reviewed 15 April 2014

From the moment I walked in I was greeted by two warm, friendly and lovely ladies named Kayla and Lisa. It was Lisa's first day at work and she was just a natural. As for Kayla she knows off hand everything the town has to off with directions to boot.The gym and pool are good size and immaculate. My room was larger than most, with a king size bed that was very comfortable, pillows a perfect firmness and a nice lounge chair to read a book in. The bathroom has a large two person glass shower, with fluffy soft towels. In the morning I was cordially greeted; and for the first time in my life personally served my continental breakfast by Audry and Rachelle. These sweet ladies just made my morning. There is no other option of where to stay in Bathurst! A gem!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Liz T
Nathalie D, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Bathurst Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. My staff and I are very happy to hear that you had such a great experience at our hotel. Our staff is truly great and it is very encouraging to hear such great feedback from our guests.

Again, thank you so very much and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 April 2014

My family recently stayed here. We traveled from California from NFLD for a memorial. The staff was so friendly and helpful. The hotel was modern and very inviting. The manager made us feel like family apon arrival and accomadated everyone so the family would be close and on the same floor. This enabled us to use our valuable time together. Thank you Best Western Bathurst for making this time so much easier for my family!
The Gallaghers

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Nathalie D, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Bathurst Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Dear guest,

I would like to begin by thanking you for taking the time to write us review. Your family was truly great and it was our pleasure to welcome you to our hotel. We are all very glad that your family was so comfortable here with us.

We do hope that you will be coming back to our region soon!

Again, thank you very much for the great comments, my staff and myself are very pleased to read your kind words.

If I can help you with anything don't hesitate to contact me at 506-548-8888 and I will be more than happy to help you!
Saint John, NB, Canada
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We stayed at the Bathurst, NB Best Western in early April 2014. The hotel was great, room clean, staff very friendly and the breakfast was quite good (for a continental breakfast). Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear guest,

I would like to begin by thanking you for taking the time to write us a review. Your opinion is very important to us as it helps us to constantly improve and offer our guests like yourself, the best experience possible.

If I can be of assistance in any way, please don't hesitate to contact me at 506-548-8888.

Again, thank you very much!

Fredericton, Canada
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This was our first stay at this Best Western..We loved the new rooms; lots of space, very clean and comfortable. Even with multiple teams in the hotel there was very little to no noise coming thru our room, We loved the room the food and the staff . Great Experience .. we are definitely coming back here :)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Tanya M
Nathalie D, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Bathurst Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear guest,

I apologize for not replying to your review before now. I have been up to date with my reviews and suddenly I look at them and I see yours! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. My staff and I and truly glad that you had such a great week-end at our hotel. I remember very clearly that week-end as it was our first "team" week-end.

We hope you will come back to visit us soon, and again, I apologize for the delay in responding to your great review.

Thank you!

Dieppe, Canada
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Brand new, clean, modern hotel. We were very impressed by our whole experience there. Beautiful suite, very quiet. Comfortable bedding. Friendly staff. We would definitely stay there again. Certainly the place to stay when in Bathurst!

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Janice876
Nathalie D, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Bathurst Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your review. We greatly appreciate the feedback and we are very happy that you had such a great experience at our hotel.

We hope that we will be able to welcome you again in the near future!

Again, thank you very much.