“Best Western says welcome”

Best Western Plus Bathurst Hotel & Suites
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Bathurst
Reviewed 14 June 2014

So glad to stay at one of the newest Best Western Hotels on our way through the Maritimes to Quebec. Great location in a charming NB city just across from the park and the round about where we enjoyed live music and great ice cream from one of the businesses situated there.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nathalie D, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Bathurst Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and mentioning all the great things there are to do in our area! The waterfront provides lots of different activities for the young and young at heart and I am very glad that you have enjoyed them.

We certainly hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

This was my first stay at a PLUS category Best Western and I was really happy with the choice and will seek-out the PLUS grade Best Westerns from now on. The room was super great and very functional and the bed was to heaven!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. Feedback from our guests is what allows us to always provide a superior guest experience. My staff and I are very glad that you enjoyed your time here with us and we certainly hope that you will come stay with us again in the near future!

Again, thank you for the great review!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Great hotel! It is new and has just opened and the accommodations are superb. A small thing but an important thing is the shower head! If you are over 6 feet tall then you will love it! It is located down town and is a short walk to everything you will need and it was very reasonably priced.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Nigel M
Nathalie D, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Bathurst Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey. My staff and I are very pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay here with us. If you come back to our region we certainly hope that you will come back and see us.

If there is anything I can do for you please don't hesitate to contact me at 506-548-8888 and I'll be more than happy to assist you!

(506)548-8888
nathalie.doucet@bestwesternbathurst.com

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Very nice, new, clean hotel with friendly staff. Breakfast was good too! I would recommend this hotel and would stay there again. Only thing I wish they had was a hot tub...The shower in the room is very nice, and the floors of the bathroom are hardwood which looked really good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nathalie D, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Bathurst Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your review! My staff and I always enjoy knowing that our guests have a great experience at our hotel. Thank you for telling us what you like and don't like as this is what helps us improve and create a better experience for all future guests!

If I can be of assistance in any way, please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Shower head low pressure, also no adjustment to flow, shower should open in not out. Heating difficult to control. Bed was great, pillows were great liked the décor in room, not towel rack when you exit shower.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Norm K

Dear guest,

I would like to begin by thanking you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me at 1 506 548 8888.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete this survey, have a great day!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

We've stayed in Bathurst a couple of times and this is by far the best hotel we've been at. The service is wonderful and the rooms are great! The king size bed is so comfortable and it is very clean and a very friendly environment. I recommend this hotel to everyone who plans on coming to Bathurst!

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear guest,

My staff and I are very pleased to know that you had such a great time at our hotel. We really appreciate that you took the time to write us a review as it is always nice to know how our guests feel about what we have worked so hard to achieve. We are very proud of our new hotel and we hope that many more guests will be as satisfied as you were!

I certainly hope to be able to welcome you to our hotel again in the near future. If there is anything I can do for you please don't hesitate to contact me by phone or e-mail and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Again, thank you very much!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

This was my first visit to the Bathurst area for a work trip. I stay in a lot of hotels across Canada for my work and this is by far the friendliest hotels in all of Canada. Of course it is neat, clean and new so you have to believe that it is nice. What sets this apart from all the others are the great attitudes and helpful nature of all the staff.

Kayla at the front desk made sure that we knew which restaurants to go to as well as just looked after us during our stay. She is professional and could be a trainer for any hotel on how to treat a guest.

Audrey in the breakfast bar definitely takes pride in her work and is constantly making sure we had what we needed. I looked forward to going down to breakfast on our second morning just so I could say hi to Audrey! I felt like part of her family because of her caring attitude....I wish she would adopt me as a brother!

I was giving a presentation to some customers in the lobby and we were sitting around my computer when one of the staff came over with a cable and said I could hook it up to their big screen TV to show my presentation. I thought that was very thoughtful and helpful...

I will be in the Bathurst area off and on through the summer for a work project and have already made my reservation to return in two weeks for my next trip.

This is a gem of a place and I wish they could replicate their hotel into other towns throughout Canada.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you so very much for the great review. My staff and I are very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We would be very happy to welcome you again soon and I can assure you that we will make sure your experience here is always the very best it can be.

Thank you again for taking the time to write us a review! If there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact me by phone at 506-548-8888 or by e-mail.

1nathaliedoucet@bestwesternbathurst.com
(506) 226-1950

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bathurst
Comfort Inn Bathurst
#4 of 7 in Caraquet
Auberge de la Vallee
Auberge de la Vallee
#3 of 7 in Bathurst

Been to Best Western Plus Bathurst Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!