“CLEAN! QUIET! COMFORTABLE! FRIENDLY! LOCATION! CLEAN!”

Best Western Plus Bathurst Hotel & Suites
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Bathurst
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This Hotel is a real Gem. Beautifully appointed with relaxing public sitting areas in the lobby. My room was large with a king size bed which was perfect. The bedding was so white that you almost needed sunglasses to go to bed. This is the cleanest hotel I have ever been in, everything shines! Nice big rooms, Nice extra large walkin shower. Breakfest is included and was very well presented in a cozy area off the lobby that allowed for a breakfest meeting amoung my co-workers. This hotel is located in the heart of downtown, walking distance to almost everything except the Civic Centre which I took a cab to and only cost $ 6.00 droped at the front door. If you are traveling to Bathurst, you cant go wrong here. The Manager and Staff were top notch professionals, handling an issue we had related the billing for our group with transparency and professionalism that really impressed me. If you travel to Bathurst, Stay Here!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Nathalie D, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Bathurst Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to give us such an amazing review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It is important for us to have feed back from our guest. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

The plusses of this place: New and clean. Quiet. Excellent kitchen staff for breakfast - they really go out of their way for you.

The minuses of this place: Mattresses are OK but could be better. The A/C was a bit noisy and made a rattling sound at night that woke you up.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to commenting on your stay with us. Customer feed back is very important to us. With regards to your comment about our mattress it is protocol threw out all of Best Westerns and with regards to the air conditioner being too loud we had our maintenance take a look at it. We hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I really enjoyed this new hotel in Bathurst. I was visiting for a golf event; the location was ideal in the city centre within minutes of the golf course and other attractions. The staff was friendly, and the service superb. The rooms are well-appointed and the beds very comfortable. It had the added convenience of having a restaurant in the complex offering a nice menu with local flavour. While I didn't use the pool or fitness centre, other guests certainly took advantage of these facilities. I would definitely recommend this property for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Guest,
Thank you for leaving such a great review on our property. We are so glad you hade a very pleasant stay. It is very important to us that our customers are happy at the end of their trip.
We hope on seeing you again very soon!

Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Great staff and well organized. Room service was excellent and very good breakfast! The hotel is situated downtown which is great to take a nice walk and also offers a nice exercise room and pool. Will definitely returned.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a beautiful review. We are very glad that you had a great day while you were In town. We look forward on having you stay with us again.

Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Shocked! At how clean this hotel was, how spacious the rooms and at how pleasant and accommodating the staff were. I think I would go back just to stay at this hotel! And I hardly write these reviews but know how beneficial they have been for me in choosing places to stay in my travels.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Nathalie D, Guest Services Representative at Best Western Plus Bathurst Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Guest ,

Thank you so much for your nice comment , We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at Best Western Plus, You are more then welcome to stay with us whenever you want .
Have yourself a great day

Thanks,

Lisa
Guest Services Representative

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I had two recent stays at this location. The staff were above average with a 1 am check in on the first night and extremely helpful on my 2nd night there after a week of black bear hunting. This is a fairly new location and I will be looking forward to my next stay. The restaurant was just open the night of my 2nd stay. Needless with a mixed up order that took over an hour to get out to me. The staff more than handled the issue with a happy customer leaving satisfied. "Merci".

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Nathalie D, Front Desk Representative at Best Western Plus Bathurst Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear guest ,
I would like to begin by thanking your for the great review . Costumers satisfaction is one of your top priority here at Best Western Plus. Its great to hear that your stay with us was great . We do hope that you will choose us for your next travel in the future .

Thanks,

Lisa
Guest Services Representative

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Excellent one night stay at this brand new Best Western property. Lisa and Christina at the front desk were awesome. Great friendly service Acadie style! Merci les filles! As for the hotel, it is perfect. Nice size room with a nice comfortable bed! Free breakfast and free WiFi are always a bonus! If we drive by Bathurst again, the Best Western Plus Bathurst will be our home for the night :).

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Nathalie D, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Bathurst Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your great comment on our hotel and our staff. I made sure Lisa-Lynn read the comment, and I will also make sure Christina reads it when she comes in. You definitely put a smile on Lisa's face this morning. I am very glad to hear that my staff is making the guests feel so welcomed and comfortable.

I certainly hope you will be back to see us soon!

Nathalie Doucet