“Beautiful uplift for Sooke, B.C.”
Review of Sofia Caffe & Chocolat - CLOSED

Sofia Caffe & Chocolat
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: A great little find just inside the front doors of the resort serving breakfast, lunch and exquisite little cupcakes.
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Meal in the harbourview restaurant was excellent. Ambience beautiful. Liked the sit-up bar with its leather studded chairs.

Reviewed 12 August 2011

Stopped in to the new hotel and was floored by the amazing cafe there. Great lattes and sinful treats! I can't say as I've eve had a better waffle and the cupcakes I took away were so delicious! Way better than I expected. I'll definitely be back when I am in Sooke. The pricing was comparable to large chains but the service and quality definitely put them head and shoulders above the competition. What a gem!