“We felt pampered by our hosts.”
other travellers have booked this property
Beautiful unique cottage hidden 100 metres from main road....
View of Sooke basin seen from small friend's plain.. Gorgeous water lilies, four colours white, red, pink and yello
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Beautiful unique cottage hidden 100 metres from main road....
View of Sooke basin seen from small friend's plain..
Gorgeous water lilies, four colours white, red, pink and yello
Natural pond wher you can relax, watch dragonflies, and many birds line red wing black bird
Beautiful and spacious bedroom with queen size bed.
Bathroom stocked with handmade 100 % free of chemicals soaps called Soap Rebels
Small kitchen station with microwave, small refrigerator and plates and utensils
Self guided paths for walking and enjoying four different zones on our property.
Main path that some guests like to walk barefoot for their health.
Vegetable garden for all year around gardening...
Title earned by great service on Airbnb for past guest on their site....
Three different delicious  apples  grow on this grafted apple tree.
Yellow egg plums are amazingly delicious..
7-9 minute walking distance first beach
15 minute walking distance to second beach....
Beautiful sunset on second beach, only 15 minute walking distance....
25 km accross the ocean...Olympic Moutains/US-
We make our own 100% chemical free soaps for your private bathroom!
We offer soap making courses and you will take home 10-12 soaps you have made yourself!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 36 reviews

Reviews from our community

Eric-Tami...
Pullman, Washington
“We felt pampered by our hosts.”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

This was a first time we have used a B&B and we loved it! Halina and Roman were delightful and went the extra mile to make our stay special. Yummy and nicely presented breakfasts greeted us every morning in a well maintained home, comparable to a four star motel accommodations. This B&B is on 2.5 acres with a beautiful garden and nature trails to explore. When we visit Vancouver Island we will be sure to stay at the Hide-N-Seek B&B.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Our hosts and their beautiful gardens.
Liked least: The breakfasts were so good, we wished we could also have our dinners prepared by Halina!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Colette R
Torbay, Newfoundland, Canada
“Great to get away”
Reviewed 17 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at this lovely b&b while on a trip to Vancouver Island. It our first experience at a b&b and we left feeling great.
The location was great. Far enough from Victoria to get that peaceful feeling. The ocean surrounding it is beautiful and calming.
The room was very clean and comfortable and had a fantastic screen door that we left open while we slept.
The owners are friendly people who knew a lot about the area and the hiking trails. Breakfast in the morning was fantastic, as were Roman's homemade high quality soaps. I can't wait to get my next shower so I can use my new one.
I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and family. I felt very calm and happy the whole time.
Thanks for having us!

tokyo
Reviewed 4 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

A romantic getaway
Pennies74
Philadelphia
“This place is a tranquil paradise, a wonderful place to land.”
Reviewed 9 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

My sister and I stayed at the wonderful Hide and Seek B&B for 4 nights during a trip around The Capital District in British Columbia. We wanted to experience the pacific coast and do some hiking and have an adventure. The Hide & Seek B &B was the perfect place for us! The property surrounding the b&b is beautiful and provides a peaceful setting in which to relax, meditate, or just enjoy nature. The room is the perfect size for two. The bathroom is very clean and spacious. There were amazing fresh flower arrangements from Halina's garden in the bath and bedroom. Halina's husband, Roman, makes heavenly hand crafted soap from herbs and flowers grown in the hobby garden. You will find it in the bathroom and will want more to take home. The breakfast each morning can only be described as wonderfully fresh meals expertly prepared with produce grown right on the property. Halina also took the time to make wheat free meals for my sister. It was the best food we had on our trip!
The B&B is in a great location. It is only a short walk to the beach. It is perfect for exploring the beauty of Sooke and the surrounding area. Halina, is extremely knowledgeable on the area and wonderfully helpful in planning activities for your trip.
We had such a fantastic trip and it was largely because we stayed with Halina and Roman. I emphatically recommend staying at the Hide and Seek B & B.

AB

Luxury-minded travelers
BC
Reviewed 23 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$67
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing