“Some of the best pizza I've ever had.”
Review of Pizzability Sooke

Pizzability Sooke
Ranked #18 of 50 Restaurants in Sooke
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Victoria, Canada
“Some of the best pizza I've ever had.”
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I've lived in Sooke for a few years and consistently order from Pizzability. I've had pizza all across Victoria and the island and this is, by far, the best pizza, consistently great.

As a former line cook and manager at a well known pizza joint in Ontario, it's fair to say I've had many a slice.

My only gripe, and this for most pizza places, is the cost. They always seem to rise. Having worked as a manager, I know food costs and what it takes to prepare a medium pizza and the mark-up on most pies are too great.

However, Pizzability is worth the cost every couple of months.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank porkncase

Sooke BC
“Best Pizza In Town”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

I love good pizza and they have it here! Bought over 50 pizza's so far and have my favourite on file for easy ordering. Friendly staff, always delivered hot and a good menu. PS. I always tip the cook and get rewarded for it.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Leo L
victoria bc
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Such Good PIZZA!!!!”
Reviewed 19 July 2012

All I can say is you gotta try it. I have never had such good pizza!!! I live in Victoria and heard that it was fantastic from friends. We happened to be driving through Sooke last weekend on our way to go camping in Jordan River and decided to stop in. Now I wish there was a location closer to town!!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Leeandra H
St. Catharines, Canada
“Small town pizza, big time taste”
Reviewed 28 June 2012

the menu selection is good with a good collection of "regulars" and specialty pizzas. The only knock against it would be the hours (Sun-Tue 4-9, Wed-Thur 11:30-9, Fri-Sat 11:30-10). I kinda expect a pizza place to be open past 9. This place had a deal on small pizzas for $8. I expected pretty cheap quality but was very surprised with how good the pepperoni pizza was. They put pepperoni both under and on top of the cheese.

• Visited June 2012