“Our first dinner in Sooke”
Review of Stone Pipe Grill - CLOSED

Stone Pipe Grill
Price range: US$0 - US$19
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2013

We had a really good dinner here. I had the soup of the day and a salad - I wasn't too hungry. But bean and bacon southwestern soup was delish. My hubby's burger was equally good. We'll be back.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

My husband liked his fish + chips, and my sandwich/salad combo was excellent. The cafe sits right at a main junction, so lots to see while you sit by the window.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

My wife and I had lunch at Stone Pipe Grill on our way through Sooke. It is a simple, unpretentious establishment with lots of comfortable seating. The service we had was superb, and so was the food. I had a pulled beef sandwich which thrilled my inner carnivore, particularly since the moist and tasty beef was carried on superb bread, which I understand is sourced from a local bakery. My wife had a lovely seafood wrap accompanied by first-rate fries. If you seek a fine meal served well in Sooke, you should find it at Stone pPpe Grill.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

We went with a group of six and everyone was happy with their meal. Other plates coming out of the kitchen looked amazing.The house merlot wasn't all that great. The place was hopping so the service was a little slow but we were there to unwind from a Juan de Fuca trail hike so it felt good to relax.

2  Thank lifesastitch
Reviewed 14 August 2013

What a nice surprise this little restaurant was, great food and lovely service. We ate here several times over the course of our stay in Sooke and it was consistently good

1  Thank MSSJ2013