“AMAZING”

Apple Tree Inn
Apple Tree Inn
Ranked #15 of 22 Hotels in Radium Hot Springs
Reviewed 9 July 2012

We stay here every summer! Shanon and her staff are amazing! My mom is 86 years old and this is her "summer vacation" every year! We love the litchenettes and the BBQ's . Highly recommended!!!

Sandi and Lil

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Sandi H

Reviewed 26 April 2012

The rooms are clean and well-appointed, if a little dated. There is a hot tub, but we went to check out the Hot Springs, instead. The owner was very pleasant, good with the kids.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank doug z
Reviewed 7 August 2011

So glad we chose to ignore the bad review on this motel....stopped in to meet the owner - my husband and I fell in love with her and her "BEDBUG FREE" motel! We stayed 3 nights on her "quiet side" - no kids allowed:) Great rooms! Great balconies! Great view! Great hottub! Great price and Great people!! Thanks again Shannon...we will see you soon!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TayBel
Reviewed 3 August 2011

We were travelling thru Radium and only needed a room for one night on a Friday night of a long weekend, this motel didn't even blink an eye at us only wanting a room for one night, We recevied a suite with 2 bedrooms plus a pullout sofa and twin size bed, everyone had a comfortable sleep and it was nice to make breakfest in the morning. This is an older motel but it is clean and very reasonable priced. We were going whitewater rafting the next morning Kootney River Runners was right next door. Next time I am going to Radium I will be booking her again. Thanks

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank manycats
Reviewed 3 August 2011

Beautiful approach, abundant use of flowers out doors; Rooms very basic, but clean. Good location - just minutes away from the hot springs; nice staff; decent prices.

The owners a classic car collector and has some parked out front. Great looking '66 Cuda!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Rosemary S
Reviewed 2 August 2011

So we were about 10feet from our hotel room door and having a few drinks with another couple that we met near the BBQ area a giant snake decended from the tree and looked right at us about 3feet away from where we were sitting i jumped up and the snake slitherd back into the tree and about 5secs later i kid you not a giant rat came out of the tree we freaked out and had the worst sleep imaginable nightmares ect so friendly service if u can stand the snakes and rats .....

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank yikes123
Reviewed 27 July 2011

I tend to stay in a lot of different places while travelling and I am always happy when I find a place where I can be comfortable and feel welcome, and get privacy and peace when I want it. The Apple Tree Inn is a well cared for and well staffed place, easy to find and not overly expensive. I would recomend it to anyone travelling through Radium. I was pleased that the place was not super busy when I was there as well, many places I have been to are like fast food restaurants they just want you in and out and barely clean out the rooms before they are shoving someone else in. Thank you Shannon and Ted for a wonderful stay, you will likely see me again before the year is over :)

Room Tip: They keep the kids and adults sections seperate so if you have kids or don't, be sure to mention...