“Memorable place!”

Apple Tree Inn
Apple Tree Inn
Ranked #15 of 22 Hotels in Radium Hot Springs
Reviewed 25 July 2014

My husband(bf at the time) & I decided to drive to Radium with no place booked for the night and after seeing so many no vacancy signs or over the top prices we came across Apple Tree Inn just off the main road. We booked a room and said ok this is what we have to pay for not panning ahead of time! After checking-in the room I was't happy. The room did't sit w/ my standards and I couldn't sleep there for the night, so I told my boyfriend that we needed to leave right away & drive back home. We went back to the motels office and Shanon was really understanding and not offended at all when I nicely told her that we couldn't stay and we wanted a refund. When she asked why I told her, I didn't like the room & I am a bit of an OCD & couldn't sleep there & that I was sorry for that.She said no problem I will give you a full refund but 1st I want to show you the only other room available over looking the valley but it's more expensive & then she showed it to us. This room was so clean and nicely kept! oh & the view! spectacular!!! We decide to stay after all!! It was a memorable time for both of us and we really enjoyed our stay! We will go back one day again!

Room Tip: The rooms over looking the valley are really nice! Some have BBQ as well.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Bahadiva

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I started out as an overnight guest, but circumstances changed, and I stayed over two weeks. Shannon, the owner, moved Me twice, without being asked, to help Me with My needs, which She anticipated. I really enjoyed the stay, the service, and the proximity to the Hot Springs. Two herds of Bighorn rams came right up the cliffs behind the property to play, and push each other around. Super views, great value, and an owner that cares.

Room Tip: Try to get a small balcony
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Randy G
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We go to Radium all the time, but have never stayed here. We, on a whim, were put on a cancellation list over the long weekend, which Shannon (the owner) got us accommodations. CLEAN, restful and peaceful balcony overlooking the valley. I would highly recommend this location to anyone. Perfect place to stay and have a BBQ right out of your back door. Little private balcony works well. Will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back (away from the highway) and you'll have a very peaceful vacation!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ruth67
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Greatest place to go, very clean,affordable,super scenery,close Hot springs.My father,Mother and myself go every year. But since my Mother has been placed in a home, we haven't been able to travel great car show in Sept. Shanon has a great attitude easy to talk to, and very accommadating. She made sure all our needs was looked after. Defenitally will return. The Wagemans

Room Tip: Corner suite are the best..
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Jeanne W
Reviewed 5 September 2012

Just stayed for 4 days prior to the long weekend. We had 7 persons and 3 rooms and Shannon made sure we got 3 rooms together, could not have been more helpful. The propane was out on the Barbecue we used, but Shannon quickly had it replaced with a full tank and made sure we got cooking ok. The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. One of us had a dog and we had no problems, the park right next door even had doggie bags for owners to use. This motel is great value for the money. I would definately stay here again and recommend it to any one looking for an inexpensive get away for the family. We used the kitchen every day along with the barbecues and found the location close to everything. the Hot springs and downtown. We heard the rocky mountain sheep come walking down the street in front of the motel a lot at dusk, but didn't see them this time while sitting out in the chairs they provide around the bbq's. hopefully next visit. we did see 4 on the edge of town when coming back from golfing our first full day though.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank BrendaV59
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Shannon is a real pleasure to talk to. She was very helpful! The rooms are clean and comfortable, spectacular view, and most of all affordable!! SO Close to the hot springs too! Thanks SO much Shannon :)

• Stayed: September 2011
3  Thank Crackernhunni
Reviewed 9 July 2012

We stay here every summer! Shanon and her staff are amazing! My mom is 86 years old and this is her "summer vacation" every year! We love the litchenettes and the BBQ's . Highly recommended!!!

Sandi and Lil