“Great view & tasty dishes”

Citadella Restaurant
Price range: US$10 - US$23
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fine Dining and Accommodations at a hilltop location with the most spectacular mountain view in Radium Hot Springs, BC.
Edmonton
“Great view & tasty dishes”
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Nice view & tasty dishes. Friendly service. We enjoyed the dinner. The service was quick and you feel as if you are served at home. The patio is fantastic

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Sherif E

Edmonton, Canada
“best view in town”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

this is an Austrian restaurant which has great food which even my teen and preteen grandchildren love. The coffee is unbelievable and the prices very reasonable.

Visited August 2014
Regina
“Amazing view and food!”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

We arrived at almost 7pm and the owner said that it could be a long wait because there were large groups and we could wait on the deck. What an amazing view! I didn't care how long we had to wait.

We had our orders taken and WOW what great food! Our son got the kids chicken fingers...homemade and schnitzel-like. My husband ordered the Beef stroganoff and I had the pork a la Budapest. They were incredibly delicious. The somloi galuska for dessert was a well deserved treat.

5 stars all the way.

1 Thank Jenerator800
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Lovely. ”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Even though it was 96 degrees Fahrenheit today, we wanted to sit on the patio - so we waited until almost none to dine. Well worth it! Amazing views, and Steven and his staff are so welcoming, personal and pleasant we enjoyed every minute. Eastern European hospitality combined with British Columbian scenery and local salmon, cooked just right = perfect evening. Come for the ratings, stay because you like it, too.

1 Thank strick52
Regina
“Yummy!!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

So you gotta be open minded about this place. When we first arrived I definitely had my doubts, but they soon vanished. I ordered the chicken cordon Bleu and it was AMAZING!! Everything is hand made and was like a home cooked meal! I'm definitely going back next time I'm in Radium!!

1 Thank ShayStoyko