“Heading to Yahk BC”

and 1 more site!
Motel Tyrol
Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Radium Hot Springs
Reviewed 11 February 2014

My daughter and I stopped in Radium for the night on our way to a friend's place in Yahk, BC. The owners were polite, helpful, courteous and friendly! The rooms were very clean and updated with fridges, coffee makers and flat screen TV's. The pool and hot tub have a great view of the mountains! The grounds were well looked after and full of flowers! Definitely recommend this place to anyone passing through!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Motel Tyrol

Reviewed 26 January 2014

We had a really nice 2 days stay at the Motel Tyrol in January 2014. The rooms was clean, spacious and up to date on all important features (new bed, flat screen tv, bar fridge and bathroom). The owners provided towels to take to the hot springs. They also offer one free admission to the hot springs if you book directly with them and stay for more than one night. Kitchenettes are available which save a lot of money. I would go back and will recommend it to others.

Room Tip: We enjoyed a 2nd floor room which had a nice view.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We have stayed at motel Tyrol now twice while visiting Radium. We will continue to use this great family establishment. Both times we have been served with friendly smiles. Very good prices abd value, especiallyin the off season. We would recommend for anyone planning on a trip to Radium or anyone just passing through.
Amanda & Steve

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We picked this hotel as we were driving through and needed a place to stay and the price was really good.
The rooms are cosy and really clean. The bed was super comfortable.
The gentleman who checked us in was friendly and helped us with finding places to eat, etc.
A Little gem and well worth a stay!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rowena G
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Coming back from Xmas in BC I wrote my car off in the pass going back to Edmonton and after getting dropped off in Radium I wandered in looking for a room. I chatted with George and his wife for a bit and explained what had happened and they offered me a discount on my room as I was by myself and clearly down on my luck. Folks, I have paid more for less, the room was clean, quiet, had a very comfortable feel to it and having spent a few years working for Therapedic Canada I was pleasantly surprised and pleased with the quality of mattress in my room. My expectations were vastly exceeded in that department. In the morning after requesting a late check in George even gave me a ride to Invermere to get the stuff from my car and sign it over to the wrecker. My next ski trip down that way I will definitely be staying there again and will recommend it to all my friends.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Ian R
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Stayed over Dec 14, 2013 and were completely happy with our quiet and CLEAN room. Room had all amenities for a comfortable stay. Owner friendly and accommodating. Good value for your dollar and would recommend.

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms have a nice balcony with a mountain view.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mjanzen2013
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We stopped here on night six of our journey and found it to be a very nice hotel with a clean, organized, and well prepared room. The room felt homey and had shampoo, coffee, and soap, among other amenities. The owners were friendly and accomodating. We will come back and highly reccommend this establishment to others.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple