Great value for your money. This hotel is very clean, quiet and in the middle of the the small village of Radium. The staff are friendly and helpful and best of all, they welcome pets. We were happy that we could take our pug Henry with us. However, I was quite surprised I had to sign an agreement stating that I couldn't leave my dog alone in the room, the penalty being $100. Luckily in October it's OK to leave your dog in your car. If you come here in the fall make sure you've got your camera handy. The mountain big horn sheep roam around the hotel in numbers, often halting the traffic on the highway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated close to the famous Radium Hot Springs pools, discover our elegant inn offering exquisite deluxe rooms, kitchenettes and stunning designer suites. Onsite features include wireless internet, restaurant, lounge, fitness centre, indoor pool/hot tub, meeting & banquet facilities. Golf & Lifestyle packages available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prestige Inn Radium Hot Springs Hotel Radium Hot Springs
- Prestige Hotel Radium Hot Springs